Forums » Fan Creations

The TRUTH Behind the Developers of Pantheon

• 2886 posts
    December 17, 2018 12:25 PM PST
    Visionary Realms has come a long way from their humble beginnings. There is now a team of experienced and disciplined directors leading the way, some of which you may not even be aware of. So join me in getting to know the guys steering Pantheon on the road to success:

https://youtu.be/ym-8Bvfuykg
    • 1479 posts
    December 17, 2018 1:16 PM PST

Great video Bazgrim. I didn't know half about thoses guys, and even not half of them. It's great to give them light in the making of pantheon, where they hold a great role for the future of gaming.

• 5 posts
    December 18, 2018 12:58 AM PST

Kudos for the video and shedding light on some of the masterminds behind VR :)

• 1247 posts
    December 18, 2018 7:57 PM PST

Very cool!

• 2886 posts
    December 29, 2018 12:59 PM PST

Thanks guys! :D Glad to be able to inform you. Let me know what else you'd like to hear more about!

• 1 posts
    December 30, 2018 9:32 PM PST
    Bazgrim!! Keep up the good work! I'm subbed to you on YouTube and keep up with all of your media. You do great work and dig deeper into the back story and people behind the game than anyone else out there! Always great stuff man.
    • 2886 posts
    January 2, 2019 8:01 PM PST

MattL said: Bazgrim!! Keep up the good work! I'm subbed to you on YouTube and keep up with all of your media. You do great work and dig deeper into the back story and people behind the game than anyone else out there! Always great stuff man.

Thank you very much, that is great to hear! I can't wait to get back to making content in 2019. I've already implemented some changes that will make my future uploads even better :)