Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Cohort Pledge Removal Feedback

• 274 posts
    December 7, 2018 6:40 AM PST

Removing a pledge with no warning that people were saving up for to buy as a Christmas present weeks before Christmas is very disappointing due to the timing.  I know it is your prerogative VR, but please think about waiting until after a primary holiday going forward.  

A nice gesture would be to return the Cohort pledge until after the holidays.  At which point it would make a ton of sense to redistribute rewards if you are so inclined.  

This post was edited by Mathir at December 7, 2018 4:25 PM PST
    • 27 posts
    December 7, 2018 6:49 AM PST

Looking at my pledge page it seems they just renamed the cohort. But rewards seem the same.

• 274 posts
    December 7, 2018 7:05 AM PST

Map and postcard are gone.  Surprising how much those things could mean to someone that collects them.

The sudden and unannounced incognito change a few weeks before Christmas is what is infuriating.  My wife had picked out that package as what she wanted for Christmas, and now I can't get her the damn thing she wanted because they quit selling it several weeks before Christmas unannounced.  They had to know people would have been saving up for that type of expensive pledge as a gift.  The timing is just poor in my opinion.  Could have waited until January 1 to revamp things and give people a chance to buy the pledge for the holiday.  Just my opinion.

This post was edited by Mathir at December 7, 2018 4:26 PM PST
    • 27 posts
    December 7, 2018 7:25 AM PST

Are you sure they just changed it? I bought the adviser about 2 weeks ago and I could have sworn the postcard amd map were VIP level. But don't qoute me on that I wasn't paying that much attention.

This post was edited by DracoKalen at December 7, 2018 7:25 AM PST
    • 274 posts
    December 7, 2018 9:03 AM PST

Yeah, 100% positive.  Hopefully VR can do something to help.  

This post was edited by Mathir at December 7, 2018 4:29 PM PST
    • 27 posts
    December 7, 2018 9:23 AM PST

Yeah, I read the other thread after posting that. Sorry you got screwed. They really should communicate better when making changes like that.

I'm waiting till after Christmas to see if I can afford to upgrade mine. Hopefully they don't make any more alterations.

This post was edited by DracoKalen at December 7, 2018 9:31 AM PST
    • 274 posts
    December 7, 2018 9:43 AM PST

Good luck man (or woman), definitely don't wait too long, those pledges can disappear and get rearranged quickly.  

This post was edited by Mathir at December 7, 2018 4:30 PM PST