Forums » News and Announcements

Last Chance!

• 9115 posts
    December 5, 2018 4:06 AM PST

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/pledge_drive/

The
    November pledge drive ends FRIDAY at MIDNIGHT Pacific! Thank you to all who participated, enabling us to negotiate for top talent and incorporating some stunning contract workers to get us all to Beta faster, and in style! There's still time: any donation of $50+ will ensure you of a standout nameplate in game!

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 5, 2018 5:04 PM PST
    • 1247 posts
    December 5, 2018 7:31 AM PST

yep - just donated again. I've been kicking around different pledges since the days of Kickstarter back in '14. Again when I joined here in Feb '14, and just alternating between monthly sub and such. Glad to support Pantheon here and there. Glad to see others doing so as well. Very nice image. 

This post was edited by Syrif at December 5, 2018 7:32 AM PST
    • 219 posts
    December 5, 2018 8:18 AM PST

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/pledge_drive/

Link for anyone who like me had trouble finding the pledge drive page

• 363 posts
    December 5, 2018 9:56 AM PST

Just checking. Do champs get one?

• 34 posts
    December 5, 2018 9:58 AM PST

Cannot wait to see the nameplate and banners/Badges  that come from this.. o and the talent to the team :)

This post was edited by Lewtz at December 5, 2018 10:00 AM PST
    • 287 posts
    December 5, 2018 12:00 PM PST

Thanks for the reminder. Pledge paid :D

• 9115 posts
    December 5, 2018 5:04 PM PST

Thank you, guys! :)

• 2886 posts
    December 5, 2018 7:48 PM PST

Bronsun said:

Just checking. Do champs get one?

Any standard pledge (http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/ ) with "In game nameplate icon" listed as a reward ($500+) would get one. So currently, the Perceiver is the only Champion pledge a nameplate.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at December 5, 2018 7:49 PM PST
    • 363 posts
    December 5, 2018 8:16 PM PST

Bummer Baz, but thanks for the info.

So if I have Pathfinder and donate another 50$ as a supporter do I get a third copy of the game? If not where do I donate the 50$ and how? I don't see another way to give the 50$. Never mind I found it.

This post was edited by Willeg at December 5, 2018 8:22 PM PST
    • 9 posts
    December 5, 2018 9:02 PM PST

why have they changed the cohorts pledge to the perceivers. Im assuming perks are still the same including nameplate

• 34 posts
    December 6, 2018 9:03 AM PST

Your right wow when did they change Cohorts pledge? 

This post was edited by Lewtz at December 6, 2018 1:19 PM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    December 6, 2018 12:40 PM PST

We do change the pledge rewards and names from time to time. The Perceivers is the newest iteration of the $500 pledge. We have removed the physical item rewards to keep it in line with the new Triumvirate pledge.

• 287 posts
    December 6, 2018 1:41 PM PST

Artois said:

We do change the pledge rewards and names from time to time. The Perceivers is the newest iteration of the $500 pledge. We have removed the physical item rewards to keep it in line with the new Triumvirate pledge.

Maybe I misunderstand exactly what has changed but that seems a little bait-and-switchy.  If the $500 pledge used to have physical rewards and people opted for that tier due to those rewards taking them away is kinda... well, crappy.  

If indeed the $500 pledge has changed will all those who bought into it before the change still receive their physical rewards?  It's just new pledgers at the $500 tier that won't receive them?

• 3237 posts
    December 6, 2018 1:47 PM PST

I believe you are correct, Akilae.  This is why they changed the pledge name from Cohort to Perceivers.  If someone purchased the Cohort pledge then they will get whatever perks were associated with that pledge while it was still available.

This post was edited by oneADseven at December 6, 2018 1:48 PM PST
    • 34 posts
    December 6, 2018 3:13 PM PST

I would buy a cohort pledge as a gift if it came back up for 24h or a week or whatever for a cuttie I know <3 

This post was edited by Lewtz at December 6, 2018 3:15 PM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    December 6, 2018 4:50 PM PST

Akilae said:

Artois said:

Maybe I misunderstand exactly what has changed but that seems a little bait-and-switchy.  If the $500 pledge used to have physical rewards and people opted for that tier due to those rewards taking them away is kinda... well, crappy.  

If indeed the $500 pledge has changed will all those who bought into it before the change still receive their physical rewards?  It's just new pledgers at the $500 tier that won't receive them?

Any previous pledge gets the rewards that were noted on the pledge at the time of the pledge. We aren't taking away anything from anyone who has pledged. We are only changing the rewards going forward. That is why the pledge name is changed as well.

• 9115 posts
    December 7, 2018 3:43 PM PST

Thread cleaned up, it got way off topic of new pledge drive and issues detailed in this thread are being resolved via support.

• 230 posts
    December 7, 2018 4:31 PM PST

Artois said:

Akilae said:

Artois said:

Any previous pledge gets the rewards that were noted on the pledge at the time of the pledge. We aren't taking away anything from anyone who has pledged. We are only changing the rewards going forward. That is why the pledge name is changed as well.

Understood. But kind fo hard to tell since you changed the rewards on the only page that documents what awards we get.

Would be really nice that when someone buys a pledge those items show up in an inventory under "Subscription".

This post was edited by DracoKalen at December 7, 2018 4:32 PM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    December 7, 2018 5:32 PM PST

DracoKalen said:

Understood. But kind fo hard to tell since you changed the rewards on the only page that documents what awards we get.

Would be really nice that when someone buys a pledge those items show up in an inventory under "Subscription".

I totally understand on this and wish our current system did this. However, it doesn't. On our list is a project to upgrade and/or replace the store and forums. One of my requirements is a way for users to see what they subscribed to. 

For now, if you have a question of what rewards your pledge has, you can open a support ticket. We have a list of all of the old pledges and the rewards.

Also, I am working on a project to more fully flesh out all of the pledge reward descriptions, even for those that were retired, so there are less questions on what each rewards mean. You should see the results of that project sometime in the early new year. 

• 230 posts
    December 7, 2018 6:03 PM PST

Artois said:

DracoKalen said:

I totally understand on this and wish our current system did this. However, it doesn't. On our list is a project to upgrade and/or replace the store and forums. One of my requirements is a way for users to see what they subscribed to. 

For now, if you have a question of what rewards your pledge has, you can open a support ticket. We have a list of all of the old pledges and the rewards.

Also, I am working on a project to more fully flesh out all of the pledge reward descriptions, even for those that were retired, so there are less questions on what each rewards mean. You should see the results of that project sometime in the early new year. 

Sounds great. I look forward to it

• 363 posts
    December 7, 2018 7:11 PM PST

Merry Christmas VR. I just pledged another fat hundy on you!

This post was edited by Willeg at December 7, 2018 7:13 PM PST
    • 27 posts
    December 14, 2018 6:00 PM PST

Grabbed up my nameplate! Keep up the great work Visionary Realms!

• 80 posts
    December 17, 2018 12:36 PM PST

So I pledged money to help on the first day of the November run. But how to I know it will be registered under my account? There's no evidence like on my profile saying what I pledged the first time.

This post was edited by Makinelly at December 17, 2018 12:36 PM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    December 17, 2018 3:59 PM PST

Makinelly said:

So I pledged money to help on the first day of the November run. But how to I know it will be registered under my account? There's no evidence like on my profile saying what I pledged the first time.

Yes, Makinelly, we have your pledge recorded. We aren't able to add the information to the current forums so we are keeping a record in a different system. I just looked you up and you are there.

Thanks for the pledge.

• 1 posts
    December 17, 2018 7:02 PM PST

Artois, can you confirm you have record of mine as well? I made my donation on November 16th. Thanks!