Forums » Fan Creations

InZanity's Pantheon Pledge Contest!

• 10 posts
    December 4, 2018 1:11 AM PST

Contest #1 (Yes, there will be more than 1 =P) - (January 1 - Jan 31)

Rules:

1: To enter each contestant needs to write a background/epic tale about a character they plan to play in Pantheon (Keep it under 1500 words).

2: Post in this channel (pantheon-contest-submission) when you have made a submission. (discord link is provided at the end, this channel is inside the InZane4Lyphe discord)

3: Submissions are to be made to my email. The submissions should be made in typed format, please do not send files. Be advised this contest is meant for people who are not currently pledged to Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. I will have assistance from a VR staff member to authenticating emails / usernames on Discord to do my best in preventing members who already have accounts from entering. Ultimately my wishes are to see someone without an account become a new member to the Pantheon community.

Picking a winner:

Each story will be read live on my Twitch channel starting on February 2nd and 3rd (If more time is needed over the weekend due to magnitude of submissions). The stories will be voted on by my subscribers and myself. My personal vote will be weighted (weight # will be dependent on subs/mods present), with all of my subs and mods being one each. The story with the most votes wins the gift of a "Watcher" Level Pantheon pledge. If you prefer your story to be omitted from the Twitch event, please state this in your email. Note that your personal information / email address will not be disclosed regardless of your choice.  (If you choose to have your story omitted from the live presentation the mods/subs and myself will review them privately - so that your submission may be heard and be eligible for vote).

This is my first time hosting an event like this, so I am open to suggestions for future contests all across the board.  Keep in mind I plan on doing a very special contest sometime throughout the year - so definitely stay tuned for that!  Future contests and rules will be posted in the InZane4Lyphe discord in addition to the forum post.

A bit about why I am doing this:

Many of my fondest memories of gaming in my younger years come from my time playing Everquest.  I love community based MMORPG's and I am so excited for Pantheon.  I want to show people how awesome of a team VR has put together and enlighten people on the core values of a "community" based game.  Secondly, our friends at VR exist because of all of the support they receive from us.  I would like to make sure I go out of my way to assist in the development of Pantheon in every way I possibly can.  Cheers VR, and to all those entering - best of luck!

Feel free to poke around in the discord and say Hi to the other members, or look for others to play with in about any game!  We always love hearing about other game experiences / finding new people to play with!

DISCLAIMER:  This contest is being held of my own volition and is not being sponsored by Visionary Realms in any way.  I reserve the right to change the contest rules and regulations at any given point in time.  All rules and regulation changes will be posted in the InZane4Lyphe discord server, if any are made.

Contact Information List:

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/76hVCeX ;                  (Please post submission notifications here, a simple notification message will suffice.)

Email: Inzane4lyphe@gmail.com                                     (Please submit contest material here.)

Twitch:  Twitch.tv/InZane4Lyphe                                     (Twitch channel that contest will take place on.)

This post was edited by InZanity at January 29, 2019 11:39 PM PST
    • 696 posts
    December 4, 2018 8:28 AM PST

This seems fun. Although I am already a Champion pledge I look forward to anyone who is smart enough to jump at this opportunity who doesn't have a pledge to attempt the contest. Will look forward to this.

• 10 posts
    December 5, 2018 11:47 AM PST

Awesome!  Hopefully I'll see you on the twitch for the readings, or hear that you had a friend/family member enter!

• 9115 posts
    December 6, 2018 4:42 AM PST

Nice job mate, I have spread the word around so hopefully, more people will see it and join in, just remember that people without a pledge won't be able to reply on these forums and will have to visit the Discord channel :)

• 10 posts
    January 28, 2019 6:07 PM PST

End of the competition is coming up!  Looking forward to reading the entries and best of luck to all those who have entered!

• 10 posts
    February 12, 2019 4:21 PM PST

Round One Complete!   Winner - MoxieOnline

Keep an eye out for the next contest coming up within the next month or so!  Details will be coming and this thread will get updated!

Thanks

• 2886 posts
    February 13, 2019 5:09 PM PST

Always glad to see efforts to grow the community. Congrats Moxie!