Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Are you part of a gaming community?

• 9115 posts
    December 3, 2018 3:58 AM PST

Are you part of a gaming community that follows Pantheon? Let us know about it below! #MMORPG #communitymatters

• 3852 posts
    December 3, 2018 5:48 AM PST

No. But I try to mention the game now and then in guild discussions and world chat discussions, as a game with great potential that may be out in 2020. 

I think more would be oversell at this point - I just want to people to perhaps remember that they have heard the name before when we get to the point of more seriously appealing to the wider community.

• 259 posts
    December 3, 2018 7:20 AM PST

I'm not part of a community but a family.

Two of my boys and 3 of my girls have gamed together on and off since the release of World of Warcraft.

The boys and I have been following the game for quite a while now and are eagerly awaiting release. :)

Showing my age, HaHa!

• 523 posts
    December 3, 2018 8:16 AM PST

No, though I have enjoyed my time in a few in the past.  My problem is that I don't like wasting my time on games unless the game is beyond amazing.  It also has to pretty much be an MMO.  So, in the last decade of waiting for another gem to grab ahold of me like EQ1, I'll give the newer MMOs a spin, but they don't hold on.  As mentioned, I don't play other games, so being part of a gaming community when there isn't a game I want to play doesn't really work.  

• 287 posts
    December 3, 2018 8:30 AM PST

Um, yeah... I'm part of this one :P

• 1247 posts
    December 3, 2018 8:35 AM PST

Old EQ community here, which imo is still the best game community. <3

• 79 posts
    December 3, 2018 8:48 AM PST

I am a member of the Old Timers Guild, we are currently planning on having a chapter and the people involved are really hyped about this game.

• 2419 posts
    December 3, 2018 8:56 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Are you part of a gaming community that follows Pantheon? Let us know about it below! #MMORPG #communitymatters

Not currently, no, but I was part of a gaming community when I played EVE Online.  My tastes have diverged from theirs. They are not fans of the high fantasy genre.

• 1479 posts
    December 3, 2018 9:02 AM PST

Just hanging out alone here.

• 21 posts
    December 3, 2018 2:41 PM PST

Maybe, a gaming community is what I need.

• 88 posts
    December 3, 2018 3:18 PM PST

I've been fortunate enough to play with the same community for 11 plus years.  We formed back in the last B-Rad McQuad joint, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and many of us have formed long-term friendships along the way.  Much love to everyone who worked on Vanguard, and I'm totally stoked to go full cirlce into Pantheon.  #CommunityMatters #TeamFocusedGaming

www.teamcnd.com 

This post was edited by Louden at December 3, 2018 3:22 PM PST
    • 71 posts
    December 3, 2018 3:51 PM PST

11 wonderful years......Wow does the time fly....Started way back in Vanguard Saga of Heroes....Made some great friends, some of us been here since the start. Love all my baby birds...... Thank you Mr. McQuad and all of the VR team to bring us back to our roots....... #CommunityMatters #TeamFocusedGaming

• 9115 posts
    December 3, 2018 4:13 PM PST

Oh, I see some familiar names :)

• 12 posts
    December 3, 2018 4:24 PM PST

I've been a part of many groups in many games going all the way back to UO.  None of them have been anything close to the professional and organized group like TeamCND.Com.  Over the past four years, I have grown close to many and have enjoyed the team focused approach.  We are definitely looking forward to Pantheon!

• 24 posts
    December 3, 2018 4:31 PM PST

In Pantheon, group play will be a necessity. We all know trying to find a decent pickup group can be a challenge and the world of Terminus will be dangerous so you’ll need to bring some friends and even better a team! Here at Condemned we really do care about our guild and that's why we take the time to invest in training and teaching folks to really integrate them into the guild. Because we believe anything can be accomplished if we work together. And that's why we've been actively running drama free for 11-years and counting! 

This post was edited by Broflex at December 3, 2018 11:41 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    December 3, 2018 4:57 PM PST

Started back in the EQ days can't wait for Pantheon to go live.  Been waiting a long time for a game like this have been following the news for a while now. #CommunityMatters #TeamFocusedGaming

• 45 posts
    December 3, 2018 7:06 PM PST

Joined Condemned over a year ago! It has been an amazing experiece and I could not be happier!!!!! Love this community!

• 363 posts
    December 3, 2018 7:09 PM PST

Only this one. 

• 49 posts
    December 3, 2018 7:41 PM PST

Part of Condemned and ready to jump into Pantheon! I'm a relatively recent addition to Condemned (about a 1.5 years), but I have history as both a foe and a friend dating back to Rift. I look forward to jumping into a game with the team in an environment that harkens back to its origins.

This post was edited by Nevron at December 3, 2018 7:50 PM PST
    • 120 posts
    December 4, 2018 7:59 AM PST

I'm the leader of a medium-heavy roleplaying community called Sanctuary. We're a pretty close-knit group of genuine friends with hands in all cookie jars besides PvP. I'm so looking forward to diving into Pantheon with these guys. <3

• 6 posts
    December 7, 2018 1:01 PM PST

I go all the way back to Everquest.   I joined Condemned several years ago, and am looking forward to dominating Pantheon with them:)

Rogue

• 9 posts
    December 7, 2018 7:04 PM PST

I've had the privilege to be part of TeamCND for about 4 years now!  This group has been a blast and the memories were about to make with Pantheon will last a life time!  I can not wait to see what we accomplish in this game!

• 646 posts
    December 7, 2018 11:10 PM PST

More like a gaming family... Would literally move mountains for my friends.

I'm the only one of us who's explicitly following Pantheon, but if I end up liking it enough, they'd listen to my recommendation.

• 303 posts
    December 8, 2018 12:06 AM PST

I'm part of one, they don't follow Pantheon but I'm slowly conditioning them. Hopefully I'll be able to brainwash them into playing.

• 36 posts
    December 8, 2018 8:11 AM PST

<---------- Mr Solo, Because thats what other MMO's have made me :P

But yes I am now, I joined a guild awaiting this game.

This post was edited by Drauk4131 at December 8, 2018 8:15 AM PST