Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Originator's Pledge - Paid in Full - No Access

• 41 posts
    November 27, 2018 3:59 PM PST

Hi all,

So I got the originator's pledge over a year ago. I got an email a while back stating that I need to 'renew' my subscription. I also submitted a ticket a while back which was replied to but I was travelling and unable to deal with the issue.

Here is where I stand now:

My old phone was dropped by TSA (thank you!) and basically destroyed about 8 months ago. I lost my Google Authenticator, which is what my ticket was about. Thank for replying but unfortunately I was traveling unable to resolve this at that time. 

I have also got a new PC and not even sure where to start to login again. I did not anticipate that I would be saddled with this workload when I signed up for beta and have missed out on quite a bit from what I have been reading. . That said, I quit that stale old hell of a job and now have much more free time. I would love to get back into beta testing and catch up if I could. I have been sifting through my emails to figure out how to get back into the game. 

What I need is:

Access to my alpha access both forums and game. 

How to redownload the Google Authenticator (more specific - what I enter into it to access Pantheon again)

My old login information which appears to be different than this account? Or maybe it is just an access issue.

If nothing else, help getting my support login information?

Thank you in advance!

Hope to see you all soon.

• 358 posts
    November 28, 2018 8:12 AM PST

Pantheon is still in pre-alpha so there is no alpha access to be had just yet. As for your account, you'll probably need to open up a support ticket for Kilsin and crew to get back with you on how best to retrieve any lost account info. But you can check on if it's on that account by going to your Subscription/Settings tab up top by the Forums, Messages, ect, tabs. It should list right at the top there if that's the correct account by saying the pledge package name right up top. Barring that, submit a ticket at the linky below. They're usually pretty quick to respond.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by Kratuk at November 28, 2018 8:14 AM PST