Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hail, Well met!

• 7 posts
    November 7, 2018 6:22 PM PST

Hello everyone!

I have been following this game for some time now, and decided it was time to go ahead and do my part and pledge.  One thing I have noticed about the forums for this game is the anticipation and community involvement has very high energy, I like that!

Now a little bit about myself; I am a newly appointed stay at home dad, who landed in that position after leaving my career as State Police in Texas to be closer to my wife's family.  So what do I do now, Stream of course!  I will add my stream info, along with discord information for all of those who would like another person to speak with about Pantheon.  Along with all of the things I do with my family and games I play with my buddies from the military, almost all of them know my for my CRAZY stories from my days in Everquest.  I love telling those stories, more so now, because I enjoy amping people up about games, especially games that show the amount of dedication and love this team has been so far with Pantheon.  I played Everquest since inception and some of my fondest gaming memories were from that game, along with the people I met while I was playing.  I look forward to getting to know many people through this forum, and hopefully adventuring with many of you!

I plan on making my main in Pantheon a Bard, so if anyone would like to get to know one feel free to message me!  Also I am always down to talk Pantheon/Everquest (any game, really, because I love to talk and discuss) so if you would like feel free to join my discord and chat.

Discord Link:  https://discord.gg/RG2EdHP

Twitch Link:  Twitch.tv/inzane4lyphe

With that being said I talk and recommend Pantheon in many of my streams and have a ton of respect for this game and what it is looking to become!  Thanks for reading ladies and gents, I look forward to meeting many of you!

- Zane

• 1736 posts
    November 7, 2018 7:01 PM PST

Welcome ! InZanity :) 

• 1311 posts
    November 7, 2018 7:17 PM PST

Welcome  :)

• 185 posts
    November 8, 2018 4:19 AM PST
    Welcome dude
    • 10 posts
    November 8, 2018 7:10 AM PST

Welcome!! Hard to tell what's more dangerous .... State Police or streaming on the scary internet! :P

• 924 posts
    November 8, 2018 8:33 AM PST

Welcome!

• 3761 posts
    November 8, 2018 3:47 PM PST

Welcome!

• 7 posts
    November 8, 2018 5:54 PM PST

@Ostrux, Haha, probably the internet o.O.   Just depends on the people that I put on the side of the road really.

Thank for all of the welcome guys!  I'm so hyped for this game, who else has CRAZY stories from their old MMO days?  I love hearing all of them, I would assume there is a discussion for that, yes?