Forums » Guild Office

[CONDEMNED] Seeking Teammates for PvP/Raid/Crafting

• 90 posts
    October 30, 2018 12:05 PM PDT

This post was edited by Louden at October 30, 2018 12:20 PM PDT
    • 66 posts
    October 30, 2018 12:20 PM PDT

11 years of wonderful fun....PvP...PvE...mmmhmmmmm....Crafting.....Server firsts........World firsts......Sweet sweet delicious PvP.....If you are looking for a Organized team to grow with......Take a peak at TeamCND.com, and see if you have what it takes to become a Teammate.

• 54 posts
    October 30, 2018 12:32 PM PDT

Condemned has been part of my gaming life for a better part of a decade. Before joining CND I was playing against them on the PvP field and then with them for Titan Alliance in GW2. Over a year ago I finally joined them and have not looked back. They are not only an awesome PvP Raiding Team, but a tight knit group of friends and people I consider family. If you are looking for a great guild, who accepts anyone willing to learn, have a tenacity for PvP and Raiding with a TEAM BASED ATTITUDE, and/or love for crafting, I urge you to join us.

This post was edited by Piratess at October 30, 2018 4:17 PM PDT
    • 35 posts
    October 30, 2018 1:11 PM PDT

Damn! That looks cool, it kinda has that CupHead vibe to it. Funny stuff the effort they put into that game is prob the same blood sweat and tears we put into this guild! lol but seriously I love being part of Team Condemned and I look forward to playing Pantheon with you all!

• 4 posts
    October 30, 2018 3:05 PM PDT
    Just joined Condemned and am playing ESO with some members while we wait for Pantheon. Been having a blast leveling a new character with them. It has really brought new life into the game for me. Also, I get to listen to Wisdom more. #neverWashingMyEarsAgain
    • 11 posts
    October 30, 2018 3:16 PM PDT

I've been a member of Condemned since around 2014, but I've been a "fanboy" since 2012! I was lucky enough witnessed their efforts in SWTOR, which was my first MMO, and like most I absolutely fell in love with the with all aspects of the genre! I went from being a keyboard turner/mouse clicking on every ability gamer to one of the best guardians on my server at the time. I'm really looking forward to playing with Team CND for Pantheon, get ready for some of the best PvP you've ever seen! AWwwwwwWW Yeahhahhhhh!!

• 54 posts
    October 30, 2018 4:16 PM PDT

LeastWeasel said: Just joined Condemned and am playing ESO with some members while we wait for Pantheon. Been having a blast leveling a new character with them. It has really brought new life into the game for me. Also, I get to listen to Wisdom more. #neverWashingMyEarsAgain

Awww yeah! And it is nice to have you here! I been having so much fun with you! Not to mention all the in game mails I have fun composing to you! HAHAHA

• 6 posts
    October 31, 2018 10:07 AM PDT
    Every title played with this team has been fantastic. Besides the team oriented tasks, even day to day stuff has been really enjoyable

Excited to play this game with them!!!
    • 29 posts
    October 31, 2018 10:48 AM PDT

I have been heavily gaming since Everquest 2 and been in and out of many communities. This community is one of the most structured, humble, and competitive groups I have been a part of. With my long history of gaming, I can safely say that I have had the most fun with Condemned. My only regret is I wish I had stumbled upon Condemned in Vanguard 11 years ago. I wish I would have been apart of the great stories I heard from the other teammates. Make no mistake if you want to play as a team, treat competition professionally, hone your abilities, and learn new skills all while having a blast at the same time this is the place for you! Why are you still reading comments? go apply today!

This post was edited by DOOMCHUG at October 31, 2018 10:50 AM PDT
    • 14 posts
    October 31, 2018 10:54 AM PDT

The experience with Condemned has been beyond Excellent!  My gaming history goes back to MUDs in college and then UO, SWG, etc.  I was part of a great guild back then but they lacked that desire to compete at my level.  I left that guild and searched for a new home.  Believe me there were some that talked the talk but could not walk the walk.  Several years ago I found Condemned while looking at a new title to play.  The experience from the beginning has been Awesome!  The structure, communication, expectations, etc were just what I was looking for.  This is now more like my extended family while also being a highly competitive organized group.  To me, this is the best of both worlds!  I am looking forward to sharing experiences with everyone in Pantheon... regardless of whether I call you my Teammate or my Opponent!

This post was edited by Animae at October 31, 2018 11:09 AM PDT
    • 6 posts
    October 31, 2018 12:40 PM PDT
    I have yet to play any games with condemned, but i have sat in on a few meetings, and communication is amazing. My wife also joined, we are both excited to play Pantheon with an organized , yet fun group of people.
    • 2 posts
    October 31, 2018 3:08 PM PDT

Have had a lot of fun playing a few different games with Condemned over the pass few years.

• 58 posts
    November 1, 2018 11:14 AM PDT

My first run-in with Condemned was against them in Rift. They had the upper-hand due to their preparation and realization that the PvE gear made them stronger in the PvP front. At the time, the guild I was part of tried to wholly prioritize PvP and slacked on the PvE front. That put us at a disadvantage. Despite us losing more than winning, we were tenacious and didn't fold under pressure like other "reputable" PvP guilds that would tuck tail after being dealt a loss. Due to that tenacity and resilience, Condemned reached out to us to be a part of their alliance for Guild Wars 2. Years later, after my old guild folded, I find myself saying "us" instead of "them" when referring to Condemned. That just goes to show that respect displayed on the battlefield can culminate into long-lasting friendships, as our very own Wisdom recently spoke of on VoT.

This post was edited by Nevron at November 1, 2018 11:19 AM PDT
    • 12 posts
    November 1, 2018 11:27 AM PDT

Looking forward to playing with condemned for this MMO. I cant wait the positivity and professionalism in this clan defintely is boosting my excitment of teamplay for pantheon! Condemned is a very inviting clan that love to hear anyones input regardless of position.

Side note: Love the retro feel for that poster!

-The Best Dwarf, Dui.

• 28 posts
    November 1, 2018 11:28 AM PDT

I have been a part of Condemned officially since 2011. I got my feet wet with them in Rift. I was the Main Tank for all of the World First kills in SWTOR and one of the WvW Officers for Ilum (puke).

Then I was part of the WvWvW Officer team in Guild Wars 2. Teamwork, dedication and passion netted us a 30-0 record of 24/7 around the clock domination of the map. Leadership puts a lot of work and preparataion into dedicated games that Condemn plays. We want to be successful and have like minded teammates that want to win and work as a unit. If there is a certain role you like to play on a team based game then we probably have a spot for you. We love TEAMMATES!

If you are looking for a mature, fun, experienced and dedicated guild where you can have the opportunity to expand your gaming experience then be sure to hit us up at our website that our little devil is showing off in the original post from our guild leader, Louden. 

This post was edited by Nastrand at November 1, 2018 11:45 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    November 1, 2018 12:56 PM PDT

I jointed Condemned around Star Wars TOR, and have been with them ever since.   I perfer a group that focuses on team play , and strives to be the best , not only on the server , but in the world.  

This has been my experience with Condemned.  I encourage all who share the same attitude toward your MMO experience, to pick up a weapon and contact one of the many Condemned representatives to 

join the fight:)

Rogue

• 13 posts
    November 1, 2018 1:59 PM PDT

Joined Condemned for Pantheon, while I am relatively new to the guild I can still say this. While we await the launch of Pantheon I have had the pleasure to get to know a majority of the members of Condemned. They are not only excellent guild mates but glad to call them friends. Many of us have been playing other titles waiting for the launch and they exceeded my expectations as far as how a guild should operate. I have had a blast so far and can't wait to continue being apart of Condemned. 

Recently I have been pretty tied up with being a full time student and working 48 hours a week, from my previous experience with other guilds I didn't expect Condmened to keep me around. Rest assured they did, they unlike most guilds understand that real life issues come up and won't remove you from the guild if this occurs.

I have been an avid member of many different MMOs over time and can easily say Condemned is the guild to be in. I highly suggest if you are considering playing Pantheon and are looking for something more than just a guild, Condemned is it.

-Prolly

• 10 posts
    November 1, 2018 4:05 PM PDT

Saris said:

Looking forward to playing with condemned for this MMO. I cant wait the positivity and professionalism in this clan defintely is boosting my excitment of teamplay for pantheon! Condemned is a very inviting clan that love to hear anyones input regardless of position.

Side note: Love the retro feel for that poster!

-The Best Dwarf, Dui.

Thank you for the kind words! 

Condemned has been a great place for professionalism and competitiveness. If you want to learn how to be competitive as a team this is the place for you. We are only interested in players that are team orientated and humble, skills can always be learned. 

• 54 posts
    November 3, 2018 11:42 PM PDT

Rambopartsix said: I have yet to play any games with condemned, but i have sat in on a few meetings, and communication is amazing. My wife also joined, we are both excited to play Pantheon with an organized , yet fun group of people.

So glad to have you both on board!

• 35 posts
    November 11, 2018 11:22 PM PST

Absolutely having a blast playing ESO with everyone while we wait for Pantheon to come out!

• 90 posts
    November 21, 2018 8:17 AM PST

We want to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.  Also, do your best not to trample anyone down on Black Friday. ;)  

• 54 posts
    November 27, 2018 7:25 AM PST

Hope everyone has had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Looking forward to all the amazing things coming for Pantheon in the new year!

• 35 posts
    December 16, 2018 9:39 PM PST

Figured I would just come in here and give this thread some love. Also found this little gem by Nathem Napalm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYhQCztm_X8 Funny stuff!

• 66 posts
    February 14, 2019 1:13 PM PST

Hey all my baby birds out there. I hope you will check out my new show, Main Assist. This is my first time doing a show like this and I hope to improve over time. My guild Condemned is helping me with this, so I’ll take a second to throw a shout out to anyone looking for a team-focused guild for Pantheon, check us out. The Pantheon community has been great and I’m excited to contribute my little bit with this show. #communitymatters - To anyone that might have show ideas or would like to collaborate in the future, hit a brotha up in Discord. Happy V-day everyone and hope you enjoy the show!

https://youtu.be/j62ig4Bis_w

This post was edited by Wisdom at February 14, 2019 1:14 PM PST
    • 90 posts
    February 27, 2019 1:44 PM PST

@Wisdom Hope the next episode drops soon.