Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Food and drinks!

• 8 posts
    October 17, 2018 12:22 PM PDT
    Will there be general food and drinks in game?
    Will there be crafted food and drinks in game?
    If so, how does it work?
    • 1479 posts
    October 17, 2018 12:31 PM PDT

Please use the search function. Many questions have already been brought up in the past years and it's unecessary to create a new topic for each.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/search?query=food&type=forum_topic&submit=

Thank you.

• 8 posts
    October 17, 2018 12:32 PM PDT
    I hate people like you lol.... content changes, the game changes, I am asking a relevant question in this time frame not 3 years ago...
    • 1479 posts
    October 17, 2018 12:34 PM PDT

That's the commonline on the forum : Do not open a post for every question you have, use the search function, necro old posts rather than creating new ones on the same subject. Not my rules ;).

• 8 posts
    October 17, 2018 12:45 PM PDT
    Sorry I will use the search, I am old, blind and hate reading on my phone, digging through content to find something relevant to my questions
    • 3852 posts
    October 17, 2018 1:04 PM PDT
    • I am old, blind and hate reading on my phone, digging through content to find something relevant to my questions

I am not exactly young - and my vision isn't what it was 60 years ago. Neither is ((cough) ((blush)) well never mind. 

I much prefer using a computer with a nice large screen for searches.

This post was edited by dorotea at October 17, 2018 1:04 PM PDT
    • 1019 posts
    October 19, 2018 3:15 PM PDT

Mordiaky said:

Welcome to the Forums.  Don't lose faith in the game because the forums are...different.  But every possible anything under the sun has been talked about for this game on these forums.  Feel free to necro old thread though.  Its fun and usually still get plenty of responses when new questions are asked on those threads.

• 8 posts
    October 19, 2018 3:16 PM PDT
    Thank you all!