Forums » Website Support

Chrome support

• 13 posts
    October 4, 2018 11:11 AM PDT

Something I wanted to bring to the developers attention. I could not access the pledge support page while using google chrome, took me a bit to figure out it was my browser at fault. Would hate to see VR losing out on pledges because of this.

• 3728 posts
    October 4, 2018 2:58 PM PDT

Can you explain how to figured out that it was your browser? I can access the page fine on Chrome.

• 13 posts
    October 4, 2018 6:21 PM PDT

When I opened the pledge screen I got the first page of info to fill out and then after pressing the next button I just kept getting a white screen. I tried this a couple of times until I thought to try a different browser, so I tried microsoft edge and it worked fine for me. A friend of mine had the same problem as well trying to use chrome.

This post was edited by Solaufien at October 4, 2018 6:26 PM PDT
    • 8112 posts
    October 4, 2018 11:35 PM PDT

Hi Solaufien,

Thank you for posting this, I have passed it onto our CS team to investigate further.

For some extra info, could you have been using an ad-blocker or add-on/extension that could have blocked some parts of the page?

• 10 posts
    October 5, 2018 11:13 AM PDT

We have seen this issue but don't have a fix for it. What we see is this can and does happen across browser platforms and seems to clear up randomly. If you can provide the broswer build number you have installed along with the windows version and build number, we can see if we can track it down.

Thanks

• 13 posts
    October 5, 2018 6:20 PM PDT

Hi, sorry for taking so long to reply.

I don't have any ad blockers running and I just recently(2 weeks ago) reinstalled windows. I'm not using a third party anti-virus either.

I'm running windows 10 home version 1803 and using google chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).

• 4 posts
    October 19, 2018 2:45 PM PDT

Hi, I was going to make a post but noticed this. I actually had this same issue, it was just a blank white screen once I selected a subscription in Chrome on the pledge support page and I had to switch browswers. Here's the data, maybe it helps! 

Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Windows Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134