Forums » Fan Creations

Top 5 MOST IMPORTANT Pantheon Developer Streams

• 2886 posts
    October 2, 2018 4:31 PM PDT

Hey all, I hope you enjoy my latest Top 5 video. Showing off an unfinished game is a necessary risk of marketing a crowdfunded game. We've enjoyed many Pantheon developer streams since they started in 2016. In hindsight, some of these streams stand out as crucial milestones of the game's development. So today, I look back at the Most Important Pantheon Developer streams: 

https://youtu.be/x1iP-1itcag

If you have any ideas for videos you'd like to see next, please let me know!

• 1281 posts
    October 3, 2018 6:12 PM PDT

Watched it aas soon as the "alert" popped up...hehehe  I'm kind of surprised that the 'Making of a City' didn't make it.

• 206 posts
    October 3, 2018 7:20 PM PDT

Huuuge *thumbs up* man. Thanks! A few of those videos actually answered some questions of mine about the game. Keep up the great work. 

• 363 posts
    October 4, 2018 10:59 AM PDT

GG Baz. Good video to hopefully silence the nay sayers.

• 2886 posts
    October 4, 2018 7:15 PM PDT

Kalok said:

Watched it aas soon as the "alert" popped up...hehehe  I'm kind of surprised that the 'Making of a City' didn't make it.

Thanks for watching! That one was definitely an honorable mention. I'd probably put it at #6 actually haha. It was very interesting to watch and gave us more appreciation for the world building process, but I don't think I can consider that being more profound and beneficial for the game than the excitement that Pre-Alpha brought haha

• 2886 posts
    October 4, 2018 7:15 PM PDT

Valorous1 said:

Huuuge *thumbs up* man. Thanks! A few of those videos actually answered some questions of mine about the game. Keep up the great work. 

Ah that's really good to hear! Thanks for watching!

• 2886 posts
    October 4, 2018 7:16 PM PDT

Bronsun said:

GG Baz. Good video to hopefully silence the nay sayers.

Thanks Bronsun! That was not necessarily the goal of this video, but I hope so too ;)