Forums » General Guild Discussion

Guilds create friendships

• 29 posts
    September 26, 2018 7:38 AM PDT

Well I've been playing mmo's for almost 2 decades and have created some good friends along the way. Hell I even had a couple from England come stay at my house for Christmas. Both of which I meant threw a game. To see Pantheon focusing so heavily on the community, it seems we will have an opportunity to meet and befriend many new people. I personally am anxious to start new friendships in Pantheon. To me that is what being in a guild is about. Create friendships, have good laughs and try to accomplish things in a game that will bolster these new friendships.

Thanks Necrohighlis ( Moreindum Est)

• 65 posts
    September 30, 2018 12:38 AM PDT

Yeah been some big travels along the way but the connections you make in some of these games draws bonds that can become pretty close. I met Necro nearly 20 years back while I was waiting tables and bartending for different places in Vegas. Necro was working the same job he does today and jamming on the weekends with a band. Now I am a manager for a group in TN and he has a beautiful little girl and still kicking but in life and games.... I am proud to be his friend in life and cohort in the gaming world.

Red

http://www.megaming.us

This post was edited by Redroostah at September 30, 2018 12:39 AM PDT
    • 491 posts
    September 30, 2018 7:54 AM PDT

Can I be Necrohighlis's friend too? :-) *arms wide open for a hug*

• 256 posts
    October 1, 2018 5:48 PM PDT

Agreed. I've made many friends over the years through MMORPG's in my own guild and through alliances/rivalries. I even met my husband thanks to EQ2. Community is the heart of a good MMORPG.

• 87 posts
    October 28, 2018 1:02 PM PDT

The longest lasting friendships I've forged over the years are mostly from online games, like my guild (Ex Umbris), or even through meeting them while they helped me out with various quests over the years

I'd like to be Necrohighlis's friend, too. I'd like to be all your friends. I can't wait to see you all running around the world, bristling with rusty weapons and LFG; friendships will be had and lives will be woven together irreversibly. Hail, all, and well met.