Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

The Story

• 1019 posts
    September 13, 2018 2:58 PM PDT

Rules:

1. Each chapter is 25 posts long.

2. No double (back to back) post.

3. Three sentences max per post.

4. Post as often as you like, keeping rule #2 in mind.

5. Refreash after your posts to ensure it makes sense deleting/editing as needed.

6. Writing in the 1st person prespective.

7. Every 25th post is the lead up/introduction to the next chapter.

8. Every 26th post titles the next chapter. (Title doesn't count against your sentence count.)

8. Post 25 is the introduction of our hero (whoever gets post 25 give us the name, class, race and gender of our hero.) (See rule #5. (We don't need 7 #25 posts.).

9. Try to develop the story based off the Chapter title.

10. Keep it clean, keep it beleivably make beleive within the realm of Pantheon fantasy.

Guess I'll start:

The Story

Chapter 1:  

The Unwelcome Welcome

The journey, though long, was mild compared to many things I've seen.  My arrivle in Avendyrs Pass was greated with the start of what appeared to be a very angery storm.  Surveying my surroundings for a possible place to set up camp, I notice a small flicker of light up ahead.

This post was edited by Kittik at September 13, 2018 2:59 PM PDT
    • 2752 posts
    September 13, 2018 3:01 PM PDT

I go to investigate the light and am startled when it speaks "This seems to be posted in the wrong forum. Travel elsewhere!"

• 303 posts
    September 13, 2018 3:09 PM PDT

As it speaks I'm at first stunned. I hear myself utter: "Lift your skinny fists like atennas to heaven! Godspeed you! Cuddly kitten."

• 1120 posts
    September 13, 2018 3:19 PM PDT

I turn around startled and come face to face with an angry dragon, he screams "I. AM. KILSIN", and proceeds to banish me from space and time as though I never existed.

• 303 posts
    September 13, 2018 3:22 PM PDT

In this state of never having existed I ponder reality and all I presumed to know. At this point a certain regret comes to mind; why was I too proud to sit in the lap of my smoking hot pre-school school teacher?

This post was edited by Spluffen at September 13, 2018 3:22 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    September 13, 2018 5:35 PM PDT

Intermission - Moved to Off-Topic as it does not belong in General Pantheon, please be mindful of where you post, if unsure, Off-Topic is the way to go.

• 316 posts
    September 21, 2018 12:48 AM PDT

I shake my head, smiling; the gnome must not have been lying about the pills she (was it a she?) was selling. Vivid hallucinations, random youthful emotions and memories coming to mind. Strangely, I feel, now more than ever, I'm in the right place to write my destiny.

This post was edited by Alexander at September 21, 2018 12:54 AM PDT
    • 752 posts
    October 3, 2018 1:00 PM PDT

After awaking from my drug-induced slumber I continue on towards my original destination. There is a sharp coldness to the air. I can sense eyes watching from hidden places all around me.

This post was edited by kreed99 at October 9, 2018 2:48 PM PDT