Forums » The Shaman

• 167 posts
    September 3, 2018 8:22 PM PDT

I hope the Shaman gets the spell Shrink or whatever it was called.  Sooo much fun and I remember Joppa saying something in one of the interviews that you may have to shrink down to pass through an area.

• 19 posts
    September 3, 2018 9:17 PM PDT

That would be good.  To me it would be especially fun on an Ogre Shaman.   I dont see it on any list of skills at the moment, but I do remember Joppa saying something about that.  

• 110 posts
    September 3, 2018 11:20 PM PDT

Didn't there used to be double and triple shrinking? 0oO

This post was edited by Grime at September 3, 2018 11:21 PM PDT
    • 1889 posts
    September 4, 2018 8:23 AM PDT

Grime said:

Didn't there used to be double and triple shrinking? 0oO

Yes, in a manner.  Cast Shrink on a Human and they end up the size of a Gnome, but you could cast Shrink on a Gnome and it would end up a little bit smaller.  Thus you could shrink all races twice.

• 167 posts
    September 4, 2018 6:02 PM PDT

It's been soooo dang long... But I remember being tiny and also seeing a little tiny Ogre.  I think you could shrink twice!

• 1889 posts
    September 4, 2018 6:19 PM PDT

Kastor said:

It's been soooo dang long... But I remember being tiny and also seeing a little tiny Ogre.  I think you could shrink twice!

Gnome sized Ogres scratching their butts...nothing better.

• 238 posts
    September 22, 2018 10:46 AM PDT
    Not to flip this... but yes there was something better then a gnome sized ogre. That would be an ogre sized gnome.
    • 21 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:45 AM PDT
    Remember the zone and group complaints I'd receive while doing an inside dungeon camp while in bear form. People just don't appreciate a large furry ass I suppose. Hell it got to the point where they'd want me to double shrink myself before doing buffs.
    • 2 posts
    October 17, 2018 6:57 PM PDT

yes plz bring shrink n game plz asap ty....

• 525 posts
    November 4, 2018 7:10 AM PST

Shrink and grow!!

• 10 posts
    March 17, 2020 12:26 PM PDT

Shrink would be nice however I wonder... since technology has gotten better and zones can be larger maybe we won't have to shrink.  We always shrunk during raids because it allowed us to focus on raid mechanics reducing clutter.  I'd like it to be more than a visual as well.  Make it mean something like a small percentage of agro radius or agro buildup or something.

Zones could only be so big and Trolls and Ogres could block zone lines (Train to zone!!!) and would sometimes have to duck to get past stuff.  We'd get stuck on other characters and geometry which made it difficult to move around.  I have a lot of memories where people would train death beetle, ss spider, etc. to zone in and would die because I zoned in and they couldn't zone out.