Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

what is your Fondest EQ memories....

• 40 posts
    August 26, 2018 1:38 AM PDT

Hi all

let me start, some of my fondest memories...

- the feel of unknown. danger, on my way to guk through the desert of ro, and i was jumped by a sand giant. my group finally reached guk... what a rush ....

- Guk and lower guk... omg i miss that dungeon, the trains, the thrill

- being the first to hit 60 (fenin ro or druzil ro i honestly forgot) I was a necro then and even forgot the name :(

- Corpse run in lower guk omg was frustrating and fun as hell, took my group several hours to retrieve our corpses.

- cazic thul dungeon, this is where i met malek (budy if you read this shout out to you) our enchanter. we had some good times.

- kaken (ogre fighter), and a troll sk (nightin or some strange name), and malek, crew i ran with, i played cleric, druid and DE fighter.

- Hanging around EC tunnel.

and the list go on and on.

Lower guk my favorite dungeon by far, followed by cazic thule

(I played on fenin ro initially then druzil ro)

• 52 posts
    August 26, 2018 12:10 PM PDT

Ahh Ro  lol.. first time as a baby cleric venturing into that damn desert I was jumped by a mummy, contracted rabies and had no idea (at that time) how to cure myself lol.

My fondest memory hands down is getting my 1.0. Few friends and I led a Naggy raid for the younglings (which was a blast in it's own right) and with the help from my guildmates and friends we proceeded to clear Fire Giants over the next 68 hours waiting for Zordak Ragefire to spawn. He spawns! I do my turn in and we slay the dragon! Zordaklicus Ragefire.

Took me about a week to recover from all the lost sleep and while I look back at it with nostalgic bliss, I will never, ever do something like that again (65+ hour camp) haha.

EC Tunnel is another fond memory for sure and it was super cool to relive that experinece on the recent TLP's (prior to Luclin unlocking).

Just thinking about all this is giving me the classic MMORPG feels and has me even more stoked for Pantheon.

I played on Rodcet Nife and then intermittently on some of the recent TLP's: Fippy, Phinny, Agnarr.

<3

• 40 posts
    August 26, 2018 12:26 PM PDT

memories to many to list.

i just created a character on the new server time locked one in EQ. keep me nusy until pantheon and sure beets wow :)

char name in there is marcelius in case people drop by