Forums » News and Announcements

What A Community Stream!

• 9115 posts
    August 30, 2018 7:46 PM PDT

Zyellinia said:

I don't think the Yarnilla link is correct, it put me in a Saicred stream/video...

As stated in the post, Yarnila was having difficulties and couldn't stream, I just link his name to the Voices of Terminus Twitch channel to heck their stuff out as it is a dedicated Pantheon Fansite channel, as Bazgrim said, they may have just hosted Saicred while he played so their viewers could see someone play.

• 294 posts
    August 31, 2018 3:51 AM PDT

Very interesting to say the least.

I enjoyed the different player viewpoints. I noticed right off that no one was paying attention to the cleric manabar. When the cleric runs out of mana everybody dies.

And maybe it was just me, but I think these guys played better than the devs... lol.

• 13 posts
    August 31, 2018 5:35 AM PDT

I have spent an unnecessary amount of time watching these streams.   

I feel like I've been living vicariously through Baz and the others lately.  

Theres been a couple of these streams lately, are they going to be doing these streams more frequently now?

• 132 posts
    September 3, 2018 1:10 PM PDT

MauvaisOeil said:

Kiera, don't rant on animation that are in a primitive state yet please. It's not the main focus for now.

I gave a honest opinion. 

I understand skill animations are not done. 

If we as a community do not list things we do not like how does vr know what we want improved?

I would much rather list things im not pleased with and see them fixed before it goes live and players are not happy with it. 

Im in no way trying to offend anyone or Vr but without honesty of feedback how are we going to improve??

Criticism is not always a negative thing but a positive for improvement i care enough about the game to give a honest opinion im sorry it's not what you wished to hear.

Yes i did make a thread about this in Ranger section with some ideas to improve it.

I would not have taken the  amount of time thinking about how to improve it if i did not care. 

This post was edited by Kiera at September 3, 2018 1:21 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    September 3, 2018 2:06 PM PDT

Bradley said:

ROFL. A new battle cry: Long live pork.

Kilsin said:

hesitantly.

Don't fret the pork when Kilsin is spilling the beans!! :D

Heh couldn't resist.

Cana

• 393 posts
    September 5, 2018 5:32 AM PDT

That looked like a lot of fun!  Nice to see multiple points of view and best of all they really had a blast playing.

Thanks for sharing all!