Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Upgrade questions

• 14 posts
    August 19, 2018 10:38 AM PDT

I am currently a Knight Pledge.  If i choose to do an "upgrade" - do i have to pay the full amount - or just the difference to the next upgrade?  In addition, would i lose anything that is Unique to the old Knight Pledge that may not be available to the new pledge upgrade if i go through with it?

• 1316 posts
    August 19, 2018 2:58 PM PDT

You can see the pledge page at https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/upgrade/ and it will guide you through the upgrade process, including how much you'll have to pay in difference from one pledge to another.  I'm pretty sure any upgrades from pledges you just simply pay the difference between the pledge values.

• 3764 posts
    August 20, 2018 3:22 AM PDT

Kelenin is correct - you only have to pay the difference. As a refresher, here's what your current Knight's Pledge includes:

KNIGHT'S PLEDGE $100
    2 Digital copies of the game
    Alpha access
    Beta access
    Early name reservation
    Additional character slot
    Game Title: Pantheon Explorer
    Stack of Minor Illusion Flasks
    Explorer's Backpack
    Tunic of the Ages
    Keepsake Vanity Pet

Nothing from this pledge is transferred to your new pledge. So whatever is listed under the new pledge is exactly what you'll get.

• 4 posts
    October 6, 2018 12:31 PM PDT

Big question, am very interested in upgrading to a pathfinder pledge, would love alpha access, is there any estimate on a release window for invites to alpha-testers?

• 3764 posts
    October 8, 2018 4:45 PM PDT

CGWars said:

Big question, am very interested in upgrading to a pathfinder pledge, would love alpha access, is there any estimate on a release window for invites to alpha-testers?

Alpha is slated for some time in the first half of next year.