Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Spread the word!

• 752 posts
    August 16, 2018 6:41 PM PDT

I know it is kindof early in development to tell people about the progress in the game, but.......

Here is what i have found with talking about the game to people. 

1) They have never heard of it.

2) They thought it was canceled.

3) They have heard of it, but have not looked up any current developments.

So please..... spread the word and just keep it on topic. On random conversation. When you play a game and have downtime to chat..... chat about Pantheon. 

Spread the word. Keep it up!

• 363 posts
    August 16, 2018 8:48 PM PDT

I do. Every chance I get.

• 107 posts
    August 16, 2018 8:53 PM PDT
    It gets hard to when it get pushed back a lot. I've told my brother so many time that it's supposed to release this current in the conversation year. 2020 could even be a pipe dream.
    • 388 posts
    August 17, 2018 12:34 AM PDT

i tell everyone, then they ask when is it due... and i have to say umm 2020, 2021 ? 

and they are like, umm tell me about it again in a year or two then 

• 1860 posts
    August 17, 2018 3:16 AM PDT

Ya, I would hold off on telling people about it at this point.  I talked it up quite a bit around 2- 3 years ago when we thought beta would be in 2017.  I jumped the gun. 

People who aren't invested in the game, or who might be on the fence, tend to not be as understanding about large changes in the time frame.

This post was edited by philo at August 17, 2018 3:18 AM PDT
    • 752 posts
    August 17, 2018 8:02 AM PDT
    Im obsessed so i ask everyone if they are planning to play it. I am just that kind of person. I dont care if its 2-3 years out. I was talking with someone last night and they got super excited about the new class releases once they looked them up.
    • 999 posts
    August 17, 2018 8:05 AM PDT

It's more just sharing that its in development for me, and its differences than current MMOs, and less to try to garner a false hype that it will be playable in less than 6 months.  Many people still don't realize its in development, so, for me, just raising awareness of its existence is helpful.

• 136 posts
    August 18, 2018 4:22 AM PDT

I was thinking about this too but its hard to get people hyped up for a game that really isnt even in the testing stage of development yet. I am thinking this game could be close to ready by the end of next year. They will probably start alpha testing late this year and a good alpha/closed beta test window is about a year to find the bugs and fix them.

• 1860 posts
    August 18, 2018 7:15 AM PDT

Bankie said:

They will probably start alpha testing late this year and a good alpha/closed beta test window is about a year to find the bugs and fix them.

Alpha is confirmed for 2019.  Not this year

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    August 19, 2018 12:56 AM PDT

Best community ever!

• 4 posts
    August 19, 2018 1:29 AM PDT

Aradune said:

Best community ever!

You may know the character of a man by the company he keeps.  Same can be said for your game.  Thanks for all the hard work!