Forums » News and Announcements

MMO All-Stars Come to Play Pantheon in a Mega Stream

• VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    August 2, 2018 11:54 AM PDT

5 of the top MMO Streamers are playing Pantheon Monday at 6pm PDT in a first-ever All-Star Stream. DocGotGame, Fevir, Force Gaming, TheHiveLeader and Vress explore Terminus. Don't miss this one!

Docgotgame - https://www.twitch.tv/docgotgame
    Fevir - https://www.youtube.com/fevirgaming
    Force Gaming - https://www.facebook.com/forcegaming/
    TheHiveLeader - https://www.twitch.tv/thehiveleader
    Vress - https://www.youtube.com/vressgames

This post was edited by BenD at August 3, 2018 11:58 AM PDT
    • 62 posts
    August 2, 2018 12:01 PM PDT

Great :-)

I will be there to watch. 

• 1120 posts
    August 2, 2018 12:05 PM PDT

How much do we have to pay to get joppa to stream his viewpoint as well?!?!

• 151 posts
    August 2, 2018 12:13 PM PDT

Current subsribers of that group are 283,731 not counting the pantheon subscribers. Would be nice to get even 10% of that as an audience.

• 154 posts
    August 2, 2018 1:24 PM PDT

I doubt I will be able to watch live being in Hawaii (and at work) but I will catch up on youtube for sure. Great initiative! 

• 2138 posts
    August 2, 2018 1:30 PM PDT

BLARGLE VLARGLE- BLARG!

wait, does this mean there are 5 different streamers? all playing together?

So I am thinking that means if they all pick a different class, we could watch their twitch for the class they are playing? And maybe see or learn things about the class?

*head pops*

I hope they will keep youtumes of their streams for those of us that want to re-watch it from each classes perspective.

Whose the 6th person in the group, Aradune? ....I hope he doesn't get trapped behind a door. XD.

(its almost like what people in the music business call the "composers voice" meaning the composer can write a great song if someone else sings it. Burt Bacharach and Joe Raposo were said to have "composers voices" they could sing, just not that great)

• 151 posts
    August 2, 2018 1:49 PM PDT

Manouk said:

Whose the 6th person in the group, Aradune? ....I hope he doesn't get trapped behind a door. XD.

Joppa is the 6th.

• 248 posts
    August 2, 2018 2:15 PM PDT

Getting Joppas viewpoint too would be awesome :D

-sorte.

• 438 posts
    August 2, 2018 3:20 PM PDT
    @Sorte I agree completely
    • VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    August 2, 2018 3:28 PM PDT

We won't be able to stream Joppa's screen live, but we will be recording it locally and uploading it to YouTube as the archive.

• 173 posts
    August 2, 2018 3:54 PM PDT

BenD said:

We won't be able to stream Joppa's screen live, but we will be recording it locally and uploading it to YouTube as the archive.

Awesome, thanks!!

• 844 posts
    August 2, 2018 4:06 PM PDT

Maximis said:

Current subsribers of that group are 283,731 not counting the pantheon subscribers. Would be nice to get even 10% of that as an audience.

Uhh, follows? Not subscribers.

Follows mean almost nothing. Most have used Bots to pump up their follows and viewer counts - until Twitch FINALLY stopped that crap.

• 13 posts
    August 2, 2018 4:27 PM PDT

Vress says on his youtube channel he will be playing a Ranger, so we will get to see a new class.

• 438 posts
    August 2, 2018 5:03 PM PDT
    Thanks Benji
    • 12 posts
    August 2, 2018 10:05 PM PDT

Very interested!

I know Fevir and ForceGaming are not fanboys in any way shape or form and really prefer triple A titles to indie titles. I am glad Pantheon is getting feedback from gamers who have little interest in their game. If hands-on perspective can change their minds, or if they walk away with positive perspective that would be great publicity.

• 363 posts
    August 2, 2018 10:36 PM PDT

Glad you mentioned this here and I'm gonna try to be home in time for this event. I want to see more game footage! :D

• 30 posts
    August 3, 2018 4:52 AM PDT
    Wooot!!! Nice start of the week.
    • 1120 posts
    August 3, 2018 8:37 AM PDT

BenD said:

Amazing!

6 different POVs.  There goes my weeknights!

This post was edited by Porygon at August 3, 2018 8:38 AM PDT
    • 595 posts
    August 3, 2018 9:35 AM PDT

A staggering amount of content this weekend... \m/

• 2138 posts
    August 3, 2018 1:12 PM PDT

#community....Solid.

I was remembering the Jim Lee stream and the guy who was doing some nice art streaming prior to Jim Lee coming on for the pantheon stream mentioned getting "raided" because so many of us started joining the channel and he wondered why.

Maybe during this stream with so many different streamers, we can "raid" each of the streamers, like start in one stream, then someone says 'SWITCH" and we all then move to another streamers twitch. Essentially "raiding" the other streamer.

I am sure people will have the ability to watch multiple at once, but I think it would be a cool - if only a fantasy- idea. Heh the first Pantheon community "raid" or multiple raids as we stay with one, then in like 20min go to the next "target"(streamer) and jump to their channel en masse.

but everyone will have to pay attention, NO AFK!- lolz.

• 1019 posts
    August 3, 2018 1:41 PM PDT

5 Streams to watch.  Aweseome!

• 31 posts
    August 3, 2018 6:35 PM PDT

Do we know what classes each of the streamers will be playing?

I'm very interested in seeing several classes so I'll end up watching all of them after the event, but it'd be great to choose one to focus on during the live stream.

This post was edited by kristov at August 3, 2018 6:36 PM PDT
    • 523 posts
    August 3, 2018 7:58 PM PDT

kristov said:

Do we know what classes each of the streamers will be playing?

I'm very interested in seeing several classes so I'll end up watching all of them after the event, but it'd be great to choose one to focus on during the live stream.

From Reddit:

Five MMO YouTubers/Streamers - Myself (TheHiveLeader), Fevir, ForceGaming, DocGotGame, and Vress (along with good ol' Chris Perkins to round things out) will be grouping up to take on some Pantheon content. I call it The MMO Dream Team. It'll be on August 6th at 6:30PM PST.

TheHiveLeader on Cleric

ForceGaming on Warrior

Vress on Ranger

Fevir on Rogue

DocGotGame on Enchanter

Chris P on Shaman

• 626 posts
    August 3, 2018 9:14 PM PDT

So Excited about this!!!

• 31 posts
    August 4, 2018 3:27 AM PDT
    Ooo Ranger. That’s a new one.

No plans to play one but I might have my live play through pick. Thanks!