Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Get the ball rolling!!

• 14 posts
    July 14, 2018 4:46 PM PDT

Does anyone know the time of the Pathfinder Finders Pledge to be playing ?  (grubbing lill paws together)

• 363 posts
    July 24, 2018 12:17 PM PDT

I hope by December

• 14 posts
    July 24, 2018 12:47 PM PDT

Thank you!!

• 363 posts
    July 24, 2018 2:28 PM PDT

Obviously not an official answer, but I would love to see it in Alpha by then.

• 2886 posts
    July 25, 2018 3:19 AM PDT

December is a good guess. The official "goal" is to have Alpha by the end of the year. But of course, the game needs to be ready and no one can predict the future, so it can't be guaranteed. Things may change if needed. But if it does change, it'll be for a good reason.

• 470 posts
    July 26, 2018 7:35 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

December is a good guess. The official "goal" is to have Alpha by the end of the year. But of course, the game needs to be ready and no one can predict the future, so it can't be guaranteed. Things may change if needed. But if it does change, it'll be for a good reason.

Certainly possible. The pledge portion of pre-alpha I believe began December 15th of last year, though I believe friends and family were possibly in for a while before that. So December would mark the 1 year anniversary of pledger pre-alpha. But who knows. Christmas could come early as they had what was supposed to be their first full pre-alpha test area for pre-alpha 3 with all the bells and whistles in the latest testing phase. If all goes well that could be the jump in point for alpha. Time will tell.

Speaking of which...isn't there supposed to be another stream coming up soon...ish?

• 2886 posts
    July 27, 2018 2:11 AM PDT

Kratuk said:

Speaking of which...isn't there supposed to be another stream coming up soon...ish?

Indeed! Cohh spilled the beans on his channel the other day. VR should be announcing it soon.