Forums » Pantheon Classes

Character Slots

• 81 posts
    June 16, 2018 8:15 AM PDT

I appreciate this may be a tad early to consider, but has there been any mention of how many character slots we can have? (Apologies, but the forum search button evades me still)

People invest a lot of time into character development, even in these early stages. If we are only to receive 4 slots for instance, that might tailor what discussions we enage with in the class forums.

Blood.

• 470 posts
    June 16, 2018 5:31 PM PDT

No word yet that I'm aware of. I believe that will be worked out further along in testing. Hopefully plenty.

• 1992 posts
    June 16, 2018 10:56 PM PDT

Bloodfire said:

(Apologies, but the forum search button evades me still)

As you may or may not know, all the pledge categories from $100 US on up receive an extra char slot.

The Search button is ONLY on the Main Forum Index Page, on the right side just above the first listed forum. It eluded me for a while, too. Pretty silly to not have it on every sub-forum index.

• 81 posts
    June 18, 2018 5:08 AM PDT

I've found the search button! Thank you. This seems to be the official line:

Kilsin said:

We do not have a set number yet but that will be something we decide on a bit further down the track when we get closer to launch as we don;t want top restrict character slots for testing but we will announce it once we have a definite number for you all. :)

Blood