Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Here it is!

• 89 posts
    • 470 posts
    June 13, 2018 9:21 AM PDT

Looks great. Still reading it but the warrior and paladin have me a bit giddy. The warrior play looks like it might take a little getting used to as it sounds like it will be quite a bit more with the banners, calls, and formations stuff, but it does at least sound fun. ;p

That Wall of Shields skill is going to be a lot of fun.

This post was edited by Kratuk at June 13, 2018 9:22 AM PDT
    • 1479 posts
    June 13, 2018 10:03 AM PDT

I'll have to get a hand on it to understand correctly, however, the shield focused warrior doesn't really enthrall me. I allways advocated for a full weapon usage and having many attacks locked behind the shield might cut a lot of choices.

• 696 posts
    June 13, 2018 10:26 AM PDT

Paladin looks fun. Very strong against undead, which plays a big part of the world, and they have some interesting abilities to boot, like the image they can create to tank for a certain period of time. I like it. I definetly want one for an alt. All I hope for is that they can do dmg...

• 844 posts
    June 13, 2018 10:42 AM PDT

I like the new upgraded race icon art. Archai icon - very nice.

This post was edited by zewtastic at June 13, 2018 10:49 AM PDT
    • 470 posts
    June 13, 2018 11:13 AM PDT

As I've finished up and thought on it a bit, I'm liking what I am seeing with the warrior for sure. Numerous times I have told people in my guild that as a warrior I could care less if I hit like a wet noodle flailing in the wind so long as I can take damage and hold aggro. I take the hits so everyone else can do the killing. The paladin also sounds like a lot of fun, especially with some of those skills and the undead stuff. That's two of my character slots filled.

Now I just have to wait for enchanter, cleric and druid info. ;p

• 1479 posts
    June 13, 2018 11:18 AM PDT

zewtastic said:

I like the new upgraded race icon art. Archai icon - very nice.

I think it was already present with the monk class reveal...

• 844 posts
    June 13, 2018 11:46 AM PDT

Really? My bad. Totally missed it.