Forums » News and Announcements

Delayed - May Newsletter

• 9115 posts
    May 15, 2018 5:37 PM PDT

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to quickly touch base with you all to let you know that our May Newsletter is almost ready to go, we are just putting the final touches on it and cramming as much goodness in as we can but one of the seems burst and we need to clean up the mess and seal the leak before emailing to you all, so expect another day or so before it hits your inboxes :)

• 67 posts
    May 15, 2018 5:51 PM PDT

Np ... keep it nice and neat. No leaks please !!! Cant wait to read it !!!!

• 523 posts
    May 15, 2018 6:03 PM PDT

I actually appreciate the fact you took a moment Kilsin to let us know it's delayed a few days.  I'm sure alot of us are pounding the refresh button as we hope to finally get some class reveal news.

• 287 posts
    May 15, 2018 6:16 PM PDT

thank you for the heads up! Can't wait to get my eyes on it. Its all the more brutal because the April newletter came out early in the month so we're all jonesing for some new content.

• 59 posts
    May 15, 2018 6:51 PM PDT

Just fill that leak with all the paladin information you can. They can take it!

• 17 posts
    May 15, 2018 8:31 PM PDT

I too am over eager for new news, as the world I am spending my time in grows ever worse :(  with mergers to ..to... who knows why other than sucking money from the masses....  Much as I love the music making, I gladly give it up for Pantheon ! (although if the devs ever want to add a crafting skill I would vote Music making *winks*)

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    May 15, 2018 10:29 PM PDT

Sorry, Gang. I promise it will be worth the wait!

• 217 posts
    May 16, 2018 3:07 AM PDT

We all appreciate the heads up!

• 3852 posts
    May 16, 2018 6:34 AM PDT

Ooh a Vegan newsletter. The focus will be on leeks!!!

• 17 posts
    May 16, 2018 7:07 AM PDT

YES, thank you! Been hitting the website and forums everyday. Sorry for the spike ;)

• 151 posts
    May 16, 2018 7:32 AM PDT

Duck tape... go Oregon

• 432 posts
    May 16, 2018 7:53 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to quickly touch base with you all to let you know that our May Newsletter is almost ready to go, we are just putting the final touches on it and cramming as much goodness in as we can but one of the seems burst and we need to clean up the mess and seal the leak before emailing to you all, so expect another day or so before it hits your inboxes :)

Hi Ben,

The newsletter is about all I have time for these days to keep in touch with this community. I will patiently wait; I understand the pressures you and the rest of the team are under. You have my support and whatever you bring forward has always been a boon to my day and certainly will be weather it comes on time or late.

Now its time to go slave away for that money.

-Oh hey, a reminder. If you all want to start a relationship with a vender to put your name on a mug or a reusable grocery bag, id love to give your company more money. Its just that going from 50 bucks to 1000 a month is too big a step. I know this is off topic but I wanted to put that out there. Diversifying the way you receive income is important. 

Plush of kils spilling beans?

lifesized aradune? 

-Todd

• 3016 posts
    May 16, 2018 10:14 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Hi Folks,

Leak? Leak?  ....bean spillage!!   Aw come on Kilsin...we like bean spillage. :D

• 2886 posts
    May 16, 2018 10:46 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Kilsin said:

Hi Folks,

Leak? Leak?  ....bean spillage!!   Aw come on Kilsin...we like bean spillage. :D

Lol that's what I was thinking! Leaks shouldn't be sealed ;)

• 208 posts
    May 16, 2018 2:35 PM PDT

No Leeks are best sauted with butter and garlic in some white cooking wine then placed over the roasted chicken breast... Eh? What?  Oh!  You meant a different type of leak.. Sorry.. Carry on with the leakage..eeer solving the leakage problem.. I have always heard that the time it takes to fix the leakage DEPENDS  on the what is being leaked...

• 221 posts
    May 16, 2018 2:49 PM PDT

I'm not sure what's going on in here but I approve! 

• 9115 posts
    May 16, 2018 5:35 PM PDT

Lol, for some strange reason I am hungry now! :D

• 31 posts
    May 16, 2018 6:11 PM PDT

Yeah, its going to be a dope newsletter IF they leak what some of us heard yesterday.

• 780 posts
    May 18, 2018 4:57 AM PDT

Well worth the wait!  Thanks!