Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Where is the PVP forum? Red Server Love

This topic has been closed.
    • 44 posts
    May 1, 2018 6:26 PM PDT

Am I missing it? You know there has to be a red server....where is a place to talk that? Hmmmmmmm?!?!?

We gotta start talking about much much we are going to charge for a toll for teleporting in and passing through through our turf, and sending massive trains against all who oppose us!

Anyone? Or is that just me wanting this?

• 2752 posts
    • 44 posts
    May 1, 2018 6:41 PM PDT

Thanks Iksar, seems like they havent created one because they dont have anything new to post to warrant making one yet. I suggested that one be made now anywhere for us folks to have a place specifically to look for pvp guilds. I thought also it would be a good reference for VR to see what the players like in terms of PVP. Its a little bit different on the mechanics of everything and of course lots of trolling (not assuming you dont already know this, but some might not)  Hopefully they make one, because its bound to be some good trolling on each other I bet. Hopefully trains will be a thing once again.

• 2756 posts
    May 2, 2018 7:33 AM PDT

I'm not sure if you're trolling about trolling.

• 9115 posts
    May 2, 2018 8:42 PM PDT

I won't be creating any PvP subforums on these official forums. I will create a PvP subforum on the new forums once we have something more to share on the status of PvP, until then, please enjoy the PvE discussions as Pantheon is a PvE based game, first and foremost.