Forums » News and Announcements

This is it, grab it while it lasts folks!

• 9115 posts
    April 30, 2018 3:53 AM PDT

This is it, grab it while it lasts folks! The special PAX East VIP pledge + Pre-Alpha access is about to end. #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

https://pantheonmmo.com/pax/

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, text

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 30, 2018 3:55 AM PDT
    • 31 posts
    April 30, 2018 6:12 AM PDT

As per your other post in the subscription area, I upgraded to Sunhunter so as to still qualify for Pre-Alpha. Does this still apply? Or do I specifically have to negotiate doing a PAX plan, and then arguing for the difference in my previous donation.

• 76 posts
    April 30, 2018 6:24 AM PDT

Way ahead of you kilsin, just waiting on the upgrade to go through now. looking forward to seeing and helping you guys in game.

• 14 posts
    April 30, 2018 6:30 AM PDT

I made the upgrade yesterday too! Now, who wants to tell my wife for me?

This post was edited by Enhancer at April 30, 2018 9:57 AM PDT
    • 76 posts
    April 30, 2018 6:48 AM PDT

AggaSilverscale said:

As per your other post in the subscription area, I upgraded to Sunhunter so as to still qualify for Pre-Alpha. Does this still apply? Or do I specifically have to negotiate doing a PAX plan, and then arguing for the difference in my previous donation.

yes sunhunter should still give PA as long as it was bought before the 11.55 cut off point tomrorow. at least thats how i understood it.

• 1281 posts
    April 30, 2018 7:34 AM PDT

AggaSilverscale said:

It clearly states in the other thread that the Sunhunter pledge includes PA until May 1.

I believe they added pre-alpha access to Sunhunter because it is the same cost as the Pax plan and they just wanted to make things fair for those who already pledged that amount.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at April 30, 2018 7:35 AM PDT
    • 31 posts
    April 30, 2018 8:29 AM PDT

bigdogchris said:

AggaSilverscale said:

It clearly states in the other thread that the Sunhunter pledge includes PA until May 1.

I believe they added pre-alpha access to Sunhunter because it is the same cost as the Pax plan and they just wanted to make things fair for those who already pledged that amount.

I get ya, and thank you for replying. I just get nervous when I see conflicting information on the pledge page, and the subscription page tells you "Please note that no refund will be provided for any unused portion of your current plan." 

$1000 is a lot for me, but I am really wanting to see the testing/development side of game making, and think this is an amazing chance to experience what phases look like. I want to be a part of this game so bad.

Sorry if my post was a redundancy, but I get nervous with large payments.

Thank you all for helping me.

• 3016 posts
    April 30, 2018 9:21 AM PDT

Silt said: I made the upgrade yesterday to! Now who wants to tell my wife for me?

LOL!  shhhhhhh :D

• 267 posts
    April 30, 2018 10:14 AM PDT

AggaSilverscale said:

bigdogchris said:

AggaSilverscale said:

I get ya, and thank you for replying. I just get nervous when I see conflicting information on the pledge page, and the subscription page tells you "Please note that no refund will be provided for any unused portion of your current plan." 

$1000 is a lot for me, but I am really wanting to see the testing/development side of game making, and think this is an amazing chance to experience what phases look like. I want to be a part of this game so bad.

If you have concerns, feel free to submit a support ticket. It may take a little time if they're backed up but its typically the best way to get your account upgrades and perks sorted if you are concerned.

• 267 posts
    April 30, 2018 10:15 AM PDT

Silt said:

I will... does anyone know a company that still does singing telegrams? I mean thats how I'd want to find out if I was her.

• 2886 posts
    April 30, 2018 10:26 AM PDT

Keldaria said:

Silt said:

I will... does anyone know a company that still does singing telegrams? I mean thats how I'd want to find out if I was her.

According to his Introduction, Silt is in San Fran, CA and this website services that exact city lol: https://www.americansingingtelegrams.com/

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 30, 2018 10:27 AM PDT
    • 14 posts
    April 30, 2018 10:51 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Keldaria said:

Silt said:

According to his Introduction, Silt is in San Fran, CA and this website services that exact city lol: https://www.americansingingtelegrams.com/

Ha! I'm about 100 miles from there, but I bet it would still get the message delivered just fine.

Anyone have a room for rent coming up? ;) 

• 1281 posts
    April 30, 2018 5:03 PM PDT

AggaSilverscale said:

bigdogchris said:

AggaSilverscale said:

I got ya. But remember, there are ways to pay with a credit card that include consumer protections. If you ever pay for something and do not receive it, even if the vendor does not give you your money back, the CC company or Paypal or whomever very well can.

• 5 posts
    April 30, 2018 6:29 PM PDT

I pledged a couple days ago! I'm excited to support this game as well as to be a part of the development phases!
    Thanks for everything! :)

• 287 posts
    May 2, 2018 8:32 AM PDT

May 1st has finally come and gone. Can't wait to hear more about the pre-alpha schedule!

• 35 posts
    May 2, 2018 9:43 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Silt said: I made the upgrade yesterday to! Now who wants to tell my wife for me?

LOL!  shhhhhhh :D

LOL! I was previously pledged for sunhunter, then got injured at work so I had to stop my pledge. Things are looking good again and this PAX pledge was right on time for me...my wife took just a little finessing. She used to play EQ with me, so she understands the desire and NEED to support a great game in development. ;)