Forums » News and Announcements

Did you miss @TheHiveLeader Healing the Devs?

• 9115 posts
    April 27, 2018 6:15 PM PDT

Did you miss @TheHiveLeader Healing the Devs in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Pre-Alpha? Don't worry, we've got you covered, check out the video here: https://youtu.be/KwEiwRLQzTU #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

• 257 posts
    April 27, 2018 6:28 PM PDT

Was a great video. Lots of info. Definately worth watching if you haven't.

• 839 posts
    April 27, 2018 7:27 PM PDT

Looking forward to seeing it! Watched a min or 2, its nice to see a streamer that doesnt have to have feature his/her own face sitting on screen... much better to watch!  

• 595 posts
    April 27, 2018 8:41 PM PDT

Sweet, sweet victory.

• 156 posts
    April 27, 2018 9:26 PM PDT

Great stream! Keep them coming.

• 3016 posts
    April 28, 2018 8:59 AM PDT

Impressive..finally got that difficult Boss to surrender.  Enjoyed the stream very much.  :)   I had to laugh we were all shouting do this do that in the stream.   Could tell everyone wanted to be there..hehe

Joppa yells "if you're ever in trouble just yell for HEPL"     hehehe   Hepl Hepl it's the wofl,  wofl.  :D

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at April 28, 2018 10:03 AM PDT
    • 1479 posts
    April 29, 2018 5:07 AM PDT

Great stream, pretty impressed he seemed really in his shoes with the Cleric's spellkit. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see every spells's tooltip, so sad for my hunger of gameplay.

Congrats on the boss kill, however the respawn looked really fast, won't they be a trouble for groups to progress or are they solely due to the misspulls that ended in wipes ?

• 98 posts
    April 29, 2018 7:24 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Joppa yells "if you're ever in trouble just yell for HEPL"     hehehe   Hepl Hepl it's the wofl,  wofl.  :D

I noticed that.  Definitely my kind of humor :)

MauvaisOeil said:

... the respawn looked really fast...

I think either Brad or Chris said in the stream that the spawn rate is about three times as fast as it should be.

• 523 posts
    April 30, 2018 10:53 AM PDT

This dude is a good healer.  Good sign for the game that it's blatantly obvious to contrast a talented healer (Hive) with one that is not (Koopa).

• 62 posts
    April 30, 2018 11:48 AM PDT

Yes, this was a good stream - I enjoyed it especially as it was from a Cleric Healers POV. This is the class I hope to play permanently as my main.

I've seen other Twitch TV'rs doing their bit to the vid (Saicred - good twitch review, and VoT - also a good twitch review) each of those dealing with different aspects of the stream.

When we go live, I hope to stream game play - but it will be more of a "how to" stream - ie: how to craft something or maybe how to fish [/smiles], maybe even how to healz!

• 98 posts
    April 30, 2018 3:00 PM PDT

Mathir said:

This dude is a good healer.  Good sign for the game that it's blatantly obvious to contrast a talented healer (Hive) with one that is not (Koopa).

I think it's important to keep in mind that TheHiveLeader was in a group with another healer helping him, and Koopatroopa787 was in a group where he was the only healer.  Not saying you're right or wrong, just saying that's a factor that probably shouldn't be overlooked.

This post was edited by Nihimon at April 30, 2018 3:00 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    April 30, 2018 4:24 PM PDT

Mathir said:

I don't think there was any intention to show one as a good healer and one that was not.   I looked at a couple of Koopa's vids..he does a lot of what looks like mobile type games,  I kind of thought that's perhaps why there were certain things he was unaware of..like meditation,  sitting to med etc.     Probably should have had a longer practice period where he could have learned some of the mmo type mechanics.   I don't fault him for that,  and frankly having a thousand or so people watching him,  must have been a little intimidating.     I think gamers are really, really quick to judge.   I know I wouldn't want to be in that spot..lol I would get major stage fright.  :)

Cana

• 769 posts
    May 23, 2018 4:00 PM PDT

So I finally got a chance to watch this today, and I noticed something I wanted to ask about. 

At the very beginning, during introductions while everyone was standing outside of the Keep, it looked awfully bright for it being obviously night time. I was a teensy bit sad about that, but reminded myself it was in pre-alpha. Not much later, the group entered the courtyard and right away I noticed how much darker it now looked. 

Were they in the shadows of the courtyard? Did clouds move in and cover the moon? Was that an environmental thing? Why did it seem so much darker then as opposed to just moments before, while outside? Or am I just nuts and noticing stuff that didn't happen?

This post was edited by Tralyan at May 24, 2018 3:22 PM PDT
    • 1120 posts
    May 24, 2018 3:02 PM PDT

Mathir said:

It's funny you thought that, because I considered him an average player, i can see how he would look remarkably better if you watched the streams back to back.   But coming from someone who has mainly healed for the last decade or so there were some points in the stream where I was cringing on his spell selection or lack thereof.

To be clear I loved the stream and am very appreciative of all the work these people put in.  But I cant wait to tackle this mob myself and see just how hard (or not so much) she is.

• 839 posts
    May 24, 2018 4:49 PM PDT

Tralyan said:

Were they in the shadows of the courtyard? Did clouds move in and cover the moon? Was that an environmental thing? Why did it seem so much darker then as opposed to just moments before, while outside? Or am I just nuts and noticing stuff that didn't happen?

Man that would be an awesome thing if that effected the darkness... 

It did feel like they were in full view and under the full brightness of the moon and stars when they were outside and I guess the building itself may have been casting shadows after they went into the courtyard, but i am really wanting the cloud thing to be true, that would be awesome :)