Forums » Secret Class

Time Mage

• 26 posts
    April 26, 2018 1:03 PM PDT

Role: Support  - This class specializes in stopping casters, and group support.

Iconic Ability: - Shatter:  Target loses all buffs and is unable to be buffed again for 2 minutes. 10 minute cooldown.

Reverse Time: Rewind time of target dead ally to before they died healing them for (X) Hitpoints and (X) Manapoints. 30 seconds later target ally takes (X) amount of damage. Where (X) holds the same value. 30 minute cooldown

Stasis: The Time Mage creates a barrier around target player making them immune to damage, if cast on enemy target enemy becomes unable to move. Lasts 20 seconds, 60 seconds cooldown.

Time Sink:  Target enemy's cast speed is increased by 3 seconds per cast on all spells. Lasts 1 minute, 10 second cooldown.

Rewind: Buffs target ally making there next spell cast cost no mana. Lasts 30 minutes,  1 minute cooldown.

Fast Forward: Target allies cast speed is reduced by 1.5 seconds per cast. Lasts 30 minutes, 10 second cooldown.

Time Shift:  The Time Mage emanates energy from his body stunning surrounding enemies for 5 seconds. 30 second cooldown.

Time Warp: Deal (X) amount of damage to target. 5 second cooldown.

Deteriorate:  Deals (X) amount of damage over time to target. Lasts 30 seconds, 5 second cooldown.

Mirror Universe: Share your mana pool with target ally. Lasts 30 seconds, 1 minute cooldown.

Suspend: Double the duration of all buffs on target. 30 second cooldown.

DoppleGanger:  Summon a decoy clone of yourself with all of your hate +1. Lasts 30 seconds or untill dead, 2 minute cooldown.

Abberation:  Summon a time abberation to fight along side you. Lasts until death, 15 second cooldown.

Wormhole: Evacuate your team to saftey. 10 second cooldown.

Disruption: Interrupts enemy spell. 15 second cooldown.

Pause: Stun target for 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

Desyncronize: Increases targets chance to fizzle by (X). Lasts 1 minute, 10 second cooldown.

Syncronize: Decrease targets chance to fizzle by (X). Lasts 30 minutes, 20 second cooldown.

Final Hour: Deal (X) amount of damage per second to all enemies in the area. This ability is to be channeled and ends on recast, or when out of mana. 5 second cooldown.

Permanence: Buff target reducing the amount of experience they would lose upon death by (x). Lasts 30 minutes, 20 second cooldown.

Time Lapse: Channel recovering mana (X%) faster than normal. Lasts 1 minute, 5 minute cooldown.

Precedence: The next single target spell cast by the Time Mage becomes area of effect. 10 minute cooldown.

You know or something like that =D

• 77 posts
    April 29, 2018 3:40 PM PDT

I've always liked the idea of mage classes that don't follow the usual, like the Bloodmage. Time Mage sounds great, I like where this is going. The rewind rez reminds me of the Doctor Strange death loop. 

• 92 posts
    May 26, 2018 1:46 PM PDT

This would be awesome I’m not gonna lie. I’ll post my ideas / modfications on a few spells when home.

• 92 posts
    May 26, 2018 5:54 PM PDT

Role: Support/Off Heals - This class is a support role with the opportunity to do light/emergency healing

Iconic Ability: - Shatter:  Target loses all status changes. Is immune to all Spells for 30 seconds. 10 minute cooldown.

Reverse Time: Rewind time of target dead ally to before they died healing them for (X) Hitpoints and (X) Manapoints. 30 seconds later target ally takes (X) amount of damage. Where (X) holds the same value. 30 minute cooldown

Stasis: The Time Mage creates a barrier around target player making them immune to damage but also unable to do damage. Lasts 8 seconds,  25 second cool down .

Time Sink:  Target enemy's cast time is increased by 10% Lasts 1 minute, 10 second cool-down

Rewind: Refunds 1/4 the targets last spell used mana cost  1 minute cooldown.

Fast Forward: The targers cast time is reduced by 10% Lasts 30 minutes, 10 second cooldown.

Time Shift:  The Time Mage emanates energy from his body stunning everything (Minus unstunable enemeys) in its surroundings for 5 seconds. 30 second cooldown.

Time Warp: Deal (1/8 X) amount of damage to target. Where (X) equals damage taken in last five seconds. 5 second cooldown.

Deteriorate:  Deals (X) amount of damage over time to target. Lasts 30 seconds, 5 second cooldown. 

Mirror Universe: Share your mana pool with target ally. Lasts 30 seconds, 1 minute cooldown.

Suspend: Increase the duration of all buffs on target by 1/2 of the normal lasting time.. 30 second cooldown.

Pause: Stun target for 1.5 seconds. 15 second cooldown.

Final Hour: Deal (X) amount of damage per second to all enemies in the area. This ability is to be channeled and ends on recast, or when out of mana. 5 second  Cool down. Uses high amount of mana.

———-

Ideas I had:

Repeat: The target regains health in the form of all damage taken in the last 15 seconds. They then start taking that Damage as a DoT spread across 20 seconds

Time flux: Moves the target to location they were at 10 seconds ago, removes (X) hate.

All the changes I have made keep the ability quiet similar to what you have envisioned with a few tweaks that I feel like would balance the class out. Most numbers and values are indeed placeholders but are the relative number.