Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Any update on seeing all unread posts?

• 98 posts
    April 22, 2018 8:12 AM PDT

I did some searching on the forums, so I'm aware this is a known issue that's in the works.  I'm just curious if there's a more recent update on when this feature might become available.  It looks like the last update might have been summer of 2017.

• 1281 posts
    April 22, 2018 8:52 AM PDT

I don't think that they are actually going to "fix" it here.  THey have plans on moving to a new forum platform, but we haven't heard when that is.

• 98 posts
    April 22, 2018 10:14 AM PDT

Thanks, Kalok.  I understand the fix will likely involve moving to the new IPB forums.  I was just hoping a dev might pop in and give us an update on when we might expect that, or maybe just tell us it's not a current priority (which is totally understandable).

• 1860 posts
    April 22, 2018 7:31 PM PDT

The new forums have been coming "soon" for 2+ years.

I'm under the impression that the tester forum is the new forums and everyone will gain access to them as they are invited to a testing phase.

• 9115 posts
    April 22, 2018 10:15 PM PDT

The "new" forums are still being worked on, we have some major roadblocks with security and eCommerce to take into account and we are using the PA forums as a separate platform for testing feedback only. There is no ETA on the new forums but we are actively seeking solutions to remove the roadblocks but it is a bit more complicated than just turning on new forums.

No more work will be done on these forums as we focus on the new ones unless it is account/access related or uploading videos, screenshots, newsletters etc.

• 98 posts
    April 23, 2018 3:45 AM PDT

Much appreciated, Kilsin.