Forums » The Elves

Elven Clerics

• 43 posts
    April 21, 2018 2:37 PM PDT
    Hey everyone,

I know on the previous, un-finalized, class/race combination chart that elves were only able to choose shaman and druid for healing classes. However, in the stream with Jim, a developer was playing an elven cleric. Have elves been given the cleric class option? Sorry if this has already been discussed / addressed.

:)
    • 1663 posts
    April 21, 2018 6:39 PM PDT

They've mentioned before in the streams that they any race/class combination is currently available because they haven't coded restrictions in yet.  Unless that's changed what you're probably seeing is people just picking something when doing a stream.

• 1024 posts
    April 22, 2018 9:12 AM PDT

100% what Kelenin said. Also I personally don't see the Race/Class Chart changing at all so I consider it final at this point. 

• 43 posts
    April 22, 2018 1:51 PM PDT
    Thanks for the clarification, guys!
    • 10 posts
    December 27, 2019 2:35 PM PST

In case any Devs are reading... would love to put in a bid to include clerics in the elf class list! It makes sense to me based on the history of the elves that they should also have the ability to be pious and holy, which should allow them to dedicate themselves to healing and general cleric'ing. I was very surprised when I noted that this class/race combination didnt exist. I would love to see ashen elf clerics in game!

• 802 posts
    February 11, 2020 7:15 PM PST

Maybe?!

This post was edited by Darch at March 7, 2020 1:19 PM PST