Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What stood out the most for you?

• 9115 posts
    April 9, 2018 4:08 AM PDT

Wow, what a weekend! Whether you made it to PAX East or watched from the comfort of your home, did anything stand out for you this year? #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

• 6 posts
    April 9, 2018 7:16 AM PDT

My friend and I had some intense discussions with Chris over the course of the weekend. We were cautious before, but we're both pretty sold now after hearing the way the team has been thinking about the game. I'd say the thing that stood out to me was simply the dedication of the team to making the game we're all looking forward to.

• 3 posts
    April 9, 2018 7:17 AM PDT

I noticed a recurring theme watching (and reading) - the staff were as enthusiastic about the game as the fans that were there to see it. I think it's awesome and really holds true to those olden MMO core values of community and raw fun gameplay. Seeing how it unfolded at PAX only bolstered my excitement and commitment for the game. 

• 626 posts
    April 9, 2018 7:28 AM PDT

A Packed Booth, Smiles, Great Tweets, and Excited Fans/Devs - Pantheon's PAX East 2018 Theme. 

• 42 posts
    April 9, 2018 7:38 AM PDT

Seeing the interest from people that never heard about the game and as Bill Murphy said from mmorpg that Pantheon may wind up being the best classic MMORPG in ages:)

• 48 posts
    April 9, 2018 8:47 PM PDT

One thing I always notice when they are playing the game especially the most recent stream is they are and sound like they are having fun with it. That to me is the most important part.