Forums » The Dark Myr

What class(s) are you interested in the most.

• 13 posts
    April 7, 2018 5:31 PM PDT

I am going to be playing Dire Lord no mater what.  Given the choices of races to play I think Dark Myr is the only one for me.  I simply don't play humans in MMOs if given the choice and I don't really connect with the Skar.  Ogre seems like a solid choice but also doesn't fit me.  I am not sure what to expect out of the Dark Myr but it seems like it could provide some interesting play.  How about you?  What class are you going to play?

• 19 posts
    April 7, 2018 7:36 PM PDT

Paladin! secretly hoping for halfling in the long run, but planning on human at the moment.

• 16 posts
    April 9, 2018 3:04 AM PDT

whoops misread the topic

This post was edited by OceanB at April 17, 2018 5:28 AM PDT
    • 69 posts
    April 9, 2018 7:33 AM PDT

I plan on warrior.. I dont suspect many warriors will choose Dark Myr.  I like to play unusual class/race combinations to be unique.  I also find Dark Myr more visually appealing than the high fantasy usuals humans/dwarfs/elves

• 113 posts
    April 9, 2018 9:20 AM PDT

Druid for me. I think the Dark Myr druid seems really interesting, since Dark Myr are suppose to be spiteful. A spitefule aquatic druid just seems fun to me.

• 48 posts
    April 16, 2018 6:33 AM PDT

Cleric all the way !! will be so fun to wield a mace underwater =)

• 15 posts
    April 22, 2018 8:11 AM PDT
    After we get all the class and race information we’ll have a more concrete decision, but my boyfriend and I are leaning towards an enchanter / dire lord combination for our mains as Dark Myr.
    • 282 posts
    April 22, 2018 11:07 AM PDT

Dire lord , warrior or.. I don't know ! Dark myr will be one of my main "alts" but maybe not my main main.

• 13 posts
    April 22, 2018 3:30 PM PDT

Watemper said:

Druid for me. I think the Dark Myr druid seems really interesting, since Dark Myr are suppose to be spiteful. A spitefule aquatic druid just seems fun to me.

Angry druid sounds fun to me as well.