Forums » News and Announcements

A new pledge called the "PAX East 2018 Pledge" is avai

• 9115 posts
    April 5, 2018 3:54 AM PDT

A new pledge called the "PAX East 2018 Pledge" is available now and until 11:59pm PDT May 1st. It will include all of the items in the Sunhunter's pledge PLUS Pre-Alpha access. It will be available for $1000 USD or 12 months @ $100/mo ($1200 USD total) so grab it while you still can! #PRF #PantheonMMO #MMO #MMORPG #communitymatters #PAXEast #VIP

Follow the link to check it out!

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pax/

• 4 posts
    April 5, 2018 4:21 AM PDT

Is there a way to upgrade from the Pathfinder's pledge to the PAX East 2018 Pledge?

• 15 posts
    April 5, 2018 4:59 AM PDT

It looks like you can.  Just click on the "upgrade" option under pledges, and upgrade from Pathfinder.  Considering it myself...

Actually, I'm mistaken.  It just lets you select the regular "sunhunter" package, which offers alpha access, not pre-alpha access.

This post was edited by otterley at April 5, 2018 5:02 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:11 AM PDT

Gaithen said:

Is there a way to upgrade from the Pathfinder's pledge to the PAX East 2018 Pledge?

Best to contact support with any questions: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 5, 2018 5:11 AM PDT
    • 19 posts
    April 5, 2018 6:13 AM PDT

This is something i also wounder.

Asked on Facebook also, without any answear.

Would love to be avaible to upgrade my pledge to PAX pledge

• 3016 posts
    April 5, 2018 10:11 AM PDT

otterley said:

It looks like you can.  Just click on the "upgrade" option under pledges, and upgrade from Pathfinder.  Considering it myself...

Actually, I'm mistaken.  It just lets you select the regular "sunhunter" package, which offers alpha access, not pre-alpha access.

If what Kilsin stated here..isn't quite true "It will include all of the items in the Sunhunter's pledge PLUS Pre-Alpha access"  then contact support and advise them of this it might be they haven't quite finished changing it up.

• 9115 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:15 PM PDT

Gaithen said:

Yes, just click on the upgrade tab and select it as the pledge you wish to upgrade too my friend :)

• 9115 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:16 PM PDT

Tricitum said:

This is something i also wounder.

Asked on Facebook also, without any answear.

Would love to be avaible to upgrade my pledge to PAX pledge

Yes, you can, just upgrade as per normal from your current pledge to the new one in the upgrade tab. :)

• 4 posts
    April 7, 2018 8:39 AM PDT

Thanks for the information.  I just upgraded and am really looking forward to this game.  Kudos to Visionary Realms for making a game that brings back much of what this genre lost a long time ago.  I've not touched a MMO in years due to how dumbed down and solo centric everything had become.

• VR Staff
    • 324 posts
    April 7, 2018 2:21 PM PDT

If you have further questions in regards to the new pledge package or upgrading your pledge, please open a support ticket and we can assist you.

Thanks

• 12 posts
    April 7, 2018 3:39 PM PDT

let me make sure i got this right because i see no Pax east to select as upgrade you select the sun hunter pledge as upgrade and i will get access to pre alpha from that?

Dont reply just read answer in another post

This post was edited by Madass at April 7, 2018 3:42 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    April 7, 2018 4:39 PM PDT

Awesome 

• 31 posts
    April 18, 2018 7:53 PM PDT

I'm ready to spend an extra 1.1k to get my hands on pre-alpha. Thank you!