Forums » News and Announcements

Your chance to win 1 of 5 $1k VIP pledges!

• 9115 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:07 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE OFFER - https://pantheonmmo.com/pax/ - sign up for our newsletter and have a chance to win 1 of 5 $1k VIP pledges - if you already have one, sign up with another account to still try your luck but don't leave it too long, sign up now! #PRF#PantheonMMO#MMO#MMORPG#communitymatters#PAXEast#VIP

Unfortunately, as much as it sucks, we cannot guess at the legal requirements of other countries and we cannot risk doing something illegal, therefore we had to restrict it to US only residents.

The entry is one per person, having been subscribed prior to the giveaway was not an entry so you can subscribe again, just don't create multiple entries with multiple email addresses or you will be disqualified on all accounts.

Image may contain: one or more people

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 4, 2018 7:18 PM PDT
    • 260 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:27 AM PDT

I would if I could get something to load. :)

Works now.

Darn only open to people in the US..... 

This post was edited by Boulda at April 4, 2018 4:34 AM PDT
    • 51 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:33 AM PDT

When I checked it out nothing was there. But I just checked it again, and the link now works. 

• 260 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:35 AM PDT

DarkRequiem said:

When I checked it out nothing was there. But I just checked it again, and the link now works. 

Needed to be a https://... instead of a http://.....

• 51 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:38 AM PDT

I was reading the fine print...

PAX East 2018 VIP Giveaway (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Visionary Realms, Inc. and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.

Does this mean only Americans can enter the contest ?

• 260 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:40 AM PDT

DarkRequiem said:

I would say so. Thats what I said. I signed up before I got to reading that part.

• 27 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:47 AM PDT

Email entered.  Figers crossed!

• 51 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:52 AM PDT

Boulda said:

DarkRequiem said:

I would say so. Thats what I said. I signed up before I got to reading that part.

Sadface..:(

• 7 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:53 AM PDT

So I just signed up for ther 250 pledge last week, and see the pre-alpha pledge is back...... can I upgrade and pay the difference??

• 2756 posts
    April 4, 2018 6:50 AM PDT

Kaladek said:

So I just signed up for ther 250 pledge last week, and see the pre-alpha pledge is back...... can I upgrade and pay the difference??

You can just sign up for the PAX East Pledge and it should only charge you the difference, I think (if you're logged in).

• 2756 posts
    April 4, 2018 6:53 AM PDT

I just made a total mess of this hehe.

Saw the webpage was up ( https://pantheonmmo.com/pax ) and followed the link, all excited.  Used a different email and name so things wouldn't get confused with my current forum login and then realised that the competition subscription was, in fact, the same thing.

So, now I've set up two and am probably in breach of the competition rules...

...Then I realised it was North America only anyway!

Doh!

This post was edited by disposalist at April 4, 2018 6:54 AM PDT
    • 7 posts
    April 4, 2018 6:55 AM PDT

disposalist said:

Kaladek said:

You can just sign up for the PAX East Pledge and it should only charge you the difference, I think (if you're logged in).

I tried, but it still wants to charge me the full $1000

• 2886 posts
    April 4, 2018 7:00 AM PDT

Kaladek said:

disposalist said:

Kaladek said:

I tried, but it still wants to charge me the full $1000

You can, but you have to go through Support: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 4, 2018 7:00 AM PDT
    • 1479 posts
    April 4, 2018 7:26 AM PDT

So excited to see the... US resident only contest :(.

Glad for thoses who will win, but not for me or my gf :(

• 35 posts
    April 4, 2018 10:02 AM PDT

DarkRequiem said:

sound like this.

this is called protectionism. *sorry sarcasm off*

• 2752 posts
    April 4, 2018 10:51 AM PDT

Sweepstake and contest laws in different countries can cause headaches is the reason, I imagine. 

• 2138 posts
    April 4, 2018 11:59 AM PDT

It's nice their doing this, especially for newbies who may not have heard of Pantheon or MMO enthusiasts who also have not heard of Pantheon.

I would like to see a nice stream of newbies coming into Pantheon every so often when it goes live- how else will I make bag space! heh.

I am not sure if I want to create another account just because I like entering sweepstakes :) but as a current supporter I am thinking of upping my support.

I hope there is a nice turnout for PaxEast !

• 752 posts
    April 4, 2018 12:04 PM PDT

This is actually a newsletter i will read, so sign me up! lol

• 16 posts
    April 4, 2018 4:56 PM PDT

Rigged

• 1860 posts
    April 4, 2018 6:06 PM PDT

I like the skin texture on that Archai's back!

• 85 posts
    April 4, 2018 7:39 PM PDT

I signed up for your contest, but waving that "you could still get into Pre-Alpha" in my face is so very cruel. Just give me a needle and a spoon already.

Seriously though, cool offer. Looking forward to Alpha.

• 5 posts
    April 5, 2018 11:18 AM PDT

I tried to enter, but it downloaded an Outlook file and I use Gmail.  Anyone know a workaround for that?

• 12 posts
    April 5, 2018 11:33 AM PDT

Rolador said:

I tried to enter, but it downloaded an Outlook file and I use Gmail.  Anyone know a workaround for that?

There are no downloads. You enter your e-mail address, confirm via e-mail that you wanted to subscribe to the mailing list, then you confirm you are not a robot then it is done. Anything past that you are clicking to send them an e-mail with questions which by default opens in outlook, or you are going back to the website.

• 2 posts
    April 5, 2018 1:59 PM PDT

I accidentally signed up more than once. I didnt read the last part. I saw "sign up with another account to still try your luck but don't leave it too long, sign up now!" and thought i could sign up as many times as i wanted :/ 

• 186 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:10 PM PDT
    Did I this last week on my only "other" email, since that was released early, do I moss out on an entry?