Forums » News and Announcements

PAX East 2018 Live Coverage!

• 9115 posts
    April 2, 2018 3:47 AM PDT

Want to get in on the PAX action but can't make it? Don't worry, we have you covered! @BazgrimTV will be live streaming the PAX Meet and Greet on April 5th 9:00pm - 9:30pm EST via https://www.twitch.tv/bazgrimtv plus speaking with a Dev or two, if he can catch one that is! #PRF #communitymatters #PAXEast2018

No automatic alt text available.

• 3016 posts
    April 2, 2018 10:15 AM PDT

Thank you! :)

• 2752 posts
    April 2, 2018 10:22 AM PDT

Can't wait! Very happy for Bazgrim to have the opportunities to interview lately, can't think of a more exemplary community member. 

• 2886 posts
    April 2, 2018 2:36 PM PDT

Thanks guys! Looking forward to it :)

• 363 posts
    April 2, 2018 2:47 PM PDT

Thanks, Bazgrim! Wish I could be there!! Hogtie a few and make them talk!!!

• 9 posts
    April 2, 2018 3:00 PM PDT

Within 24 hours of learning about Pantheon I bought in and pledged! I sincerely hope there's an announcement about Alpha at PAX East.... even if it's vague-ish. 

Wish I could be there! To all attending, enjoy yourselves and keep the rest of us posted!

• 1281 posts
    April 2, 2018 4:57 PM PDT

Nice!

• 2886 posts
    April 2, 2018 5:41 PM PDT

StromVillain said:

Within 24 hours of learning about Pantheon I bought in and pledged! I sincerely hope there's an announcement about Alpha at PAX East.... even if it's vague-ish. 

Wish I could be there! To all attending, enjoy yourselves and keep the rest of us posted!

Welcome! Tbh, I really don't expect an Alpha announcement at PAX, since they already said there will be a third Pre-Alpha stage after PAX. But who knows! Between this live stream, my Twitter, and my vlogs, I'll do my best to keep you all in the loop - the next best thing to actually being there! :)

• 217 posts
    April 2, 2018 7:29 PM PDT

Awesome, thnx folks!!

• 5 posts
    April 2, 2018 9:37 PM PDT

Right on, Bazgrim! - I'm definitely Digging it. Thanks Kilsin and VR!

• 62 posts
    April 3, 2018 12:13 PM PDT

Gonna be watching / listenening !

• 22 posts
    April 5, 2018 4:37 PM PDT

What an exciting day, everyone. Thrilled to have been a lurking part of it.  Thanks for everything you are doing to create this awesome game. 

• 85 posts
    April 5, 2018 6:13 PM PDT

Bards are great, but what about that necro love...?

• 51 posts
    April 5, 2018 7:18 PM PDT

Thanks for the stream Bazgrim. I liked that little sneak in about Bards..he he he 

• 2886 posts
    April 9, 2018 4:05 AM PDT

Thanks for watching, everybody! It was a great time! :) I'll try to get a replay on youtube as soon as I can for those that missed it.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 9, 2018 4:06 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    April 9, 2018 12:47 PM PDT

StromVillain said:

Good stuff my dude! Welcome! Love seeing the enthusiasm, the excitement and watching the community grow!

• 3016 posts
    April 13, 2018 3:55 PM PDT

And it has grown tremendously since 2014...*happy dance*  :)

• 2886 posts
    April 16, 2018 5:30 PM PDT

In case you missed it, the replay is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yfARKwfv04 Everyone had a blast. Enjoy! :)

• 31 posts
    April 18, 2018 8:45 PM PDT

Thank you Baz!

• 1404 posts
    April 20, 2018 9:52 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

In case you missed it, the replay is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yfARKwfv04 Everyone had a blast. Enjoy! :)

Thank Baz! I'm really appreciating what you do here for us. Even more so how much you seem to enjoy it yourself. Valtra (my wife) was asking if your cheeks were hurting from smileing so much.

I tried my best to zoom in and see what the configuration of that PC you can were using was, at the least what video card... I could see it was Origin PC and it had a EVGA Nvidia graphics... but was that a 1060? 1070? 1080?

Wondering what it going to take to get those amazing shadows on the wall 

• 2886 posts
    April 23, 2018 5:18 AM PDT

Zorkon said:

Bazgrim said:

Thank Baz! I'm really appreciating what you do here for us. Even more so how much you seem to enjoy it yourself. Valtra (my wife) was asking if your cheeks were hurting from smileing so much.

I tried my best to zoom in and see what the configuration of that PC you can were using was, at the least what video card... I could see it was Origin PC and it had a EVGA Nvidia graphics... but was that a 1060? 1070? 1080?

Wondering what it going to take to get those amazing shadows on the wall 

Haha I actually had to have my smile surgically removed at the end of the weekend :P For the demos, we were using an i7 8700k, GTX 1080, and 32GB RAM. You won't really need those kinda specs to run the game well - it was total overkill. That's just what Origin had for the sake of showing off lol