Forums » Fan Sites

Bazgrim at PAX East 2018!

    • 1144 posts
    April 10, 2018 4:07 PM PDT

    Nice interview Baz, I liked how Jpooa mentioned there would be various iconic abilities to master at a broad range of levels.

    I also liked his comments on getting the wizard to be more involved *cough* and have other abilities like momentum- I wonder if that is like- riding a fireball or the group being swept into battle by the fireball. 

    -Particularly the mage, and how he played a mage alot, and how he was looking to have the mage do more while in combat insead of alot of "out of combact" summoning.

    The Dire lord and the stress on the blade was interesting as well with "blood-letting" being used by the direlord to be able to achieve dire-lord things. Just from hearing "blood-letting" I jumped to a young dire lord spell say level 10 being leaches, range only, because they were not sophisticated enough to get "the blade" and they would throw leaches or a leach spell and they would then open the leaches and drain the blood into somehting for later. Which had me go on with maybe some Dire Lords could train only blood effects like poison or boiling and their iconic ability could be manifest in a dagger than a sword making them more rogue like not so much blood-letting as to blood-infecting. Like a mage had burst of flame that did little and not land alot at first- so a dire lord would have leeches and they would have ot struggle through that learning phase.

     

    • 51 posts
    April 10, 2018 4:18 PM PDT

    Rad interview dude <3

     

    • 3728 posts
    April 10, 2018 4:53 PM PDT

    Iksar said:

    Bazgrim said:

    Hey everyone, my class discussion with Joppa is now available! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vebn1AN6KY

    Should post this in General Discussion, Bazgrim. Not sure many people are checking here. 

    Kilsin will be posting it soon :)

    • 21 posts
    April 10, 2018 5:49 PM PDT
    Great questions, Baz! I can’t wait to find out more!
    • 3728 posts
    April 13, 2018 9:48 AM PDT

    Hey everybody, my Day 2 vlog is now up! It includes some over-the-shoulder footage of my time in Black Rose Keep, among other things :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdr5oQ-_1-8

    • 3070 posts
    April 14, 2018 8:01 AM PDT

    Bazgrim said:

    Hey everybody, my Day 2 vlog is now up! It includes some over-the-shoulder footage of my time in Black Rose Keep, among other things :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdr5oQ-_1-8

     

    Thank you thank you :)

    • 3728 posts
    April 15, 2018 3:20 PM PDT

    Hey again,

    Since my last vlog, a lot of people have been asking me for additional footage from my demo session in BRK with Joppa, so enjoy this extended cut! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyZggrryKnU

    • 3728 posts
    April 15, 2018 3:39 PM PDT

    People have also been asking me about my recording of the community impact panel that Brad was on. It is now available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bMjXtmudS8

    • 23 posts
    April 15, 2018 6:28 PM PDT

    Baz, I saw you were playing on an Origin PC during the Black Rose Keep demo.  Just curious what the specs were on those machines?  Maybe Joppa or someone can comment?  

    • 3728 posts
    April 16, 2018 10:41 AM PDT

    Btw, for those that missed it live, the replay of my stream from the Meet & Greet is now available! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yfARKwfv04

    • 3728 posts
    April 16, 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    Goatfist said:

    Baz, I saw you were playing on an Origin PC during the Black Rose Keep demo.  Just curious what the specs were on those machines?  Maybe Joppa or someone can comment?  

    i7 8700k
    GTX 1080
    32GB RAM

    • 38 posts
    April 16, 2018 11:29 AM PDT

    Bazgrim said:

    People have also been asking me about my recording of the community impact panel that Brad was on. It is now available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bMjXtmudS8

    Really enjoyed seeing this, so thanks Bazgrim.

    Even though I have a few posts on the forums, the majority of my responses are on Twitter (under a different name, even) so occasionally I'll wander over here to see what's new. I liked the discussion about how different each game community is in regards to social media.

    Brad was great and I liked Linda Carlson a lot! She's also definitely passionate about what she does :)

    Ari

     

    • 3728 posts
    April 16, 2018 5:26 PM PDT

    Finally, my last PAX vlog is up! I had fun just walking up to random people and trying to convert them to Pantheon :) Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1gAHmXxUOI

    • 3728 posts
    April 18, 2018 1:45 PM PDT

    ariesel said:

    Bazgrim said:

    People have also been asking me about my recording of the community impact panel that Brad was on. It is now available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bMjXtmudS8

    Really enjoyed seeing this, so thanks Bazgrim.

    Even though I have a few posts on the forums, the majority of my responses are on Twitter (under a different name, even) so occasionally I'll wander over here to see what's new. I liked the discussion about how different each game community is in regards to social media.

    Brad was great and I liked Linda Carlson a lot! She's also definitely passionate about what she does :)

    Ari

    Glad you enjoyed it! Yes I like Brasse too and how she interacted with Brad. It was nice to see her in person and hear her legendary dwarf impressions haha

    • 3728 posts
    May 29, 2018 5:33 AM PDT

    In case you guys missed it, my 8th and final video from PAX was released as a special part of the PAX recap section of the May newsletter. I was very glad that VR reached out and asked me to conduct interviews with the devs that were there to talk about what their favorite part of PAX was. We were all very tired from a long weekend, but had a great time. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/dgHszoaHURc href="https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2018_may_pax_east/">


    This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 29, 2018 5:45 AM PDT
    • 3728 posts
    July 16, 2018 4:50 PM PDT

    FYI: by popular demand, you can now get your "Trust in Pantheon" shirt and other items inspired by my last PAX East vlog at my new DesignByHumans merch store: https://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/BazgrimTV/

    Let me know what you think!