Forums » News and Announcements

Miss The CohhCarnage Stream? Video Link Inside

• 9115 posts
    March 18, 2018 4:45 PM PDT

Did you miss the live @CohhCarnage stream? Never fear, the recording is here! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWgKSQJtHrA

#PRF #MMOPRG #MMO #communitymatters

• 557 posts
    March 18, 2018 5:51 PM PDT

I just have to say that the game is really looking awesome.  It was also great to hear that the pre-alpha testers are doing such a wonderful job.

It was nice for them to change things up to present a mostly realistic view of what groups will be doing without quite so much overview and discussion.  

Thumbs up all the way round from me!

• 1281 posts
    March 18, 2018 10:28 PM PDT

Loved it. Thank you.

• 6 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:15 AM PDT

The stream started right as I was on my way to work.

All day all I could think about was getting home with a 6 pack of beer, kicking back and watch the stream.

I have to say I'm very happy that I pledged and am looking forward to Alpha so I can make my mark and be a part of history, I can't wait.

Huge shout out and thanks to the Dev team and Cohh for the latest stream

An even bigger shout out to the Dev team for all the long and hard hours you all have put into this game.

Thank You.

This post was edited by Lozz at March 19, 2018 12:19 AM PDT
    • 724 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:55 AM PDT

I loved to see the progress on the graphics front. Really have to watch the old stream where they showed Halnir cave for the first time, and compare to now :)

One of the visually coolest moments for me was when they were just moving through the cave at the end (with aggro off), and you could see the silhouette of a ratkin through fog/steam in front of some of those green crystals...amazing! That spider at the end was also...scary! :)

• 50 posts
    March 19, 2018 6:08 AM PDT

I thought the stream was great everyone. I really do think Pantheon is coming out at the right time with people getting tired of the WoW type theme park. Pantheon seems to take significant steps forward every time you all show it off which is just great to see. I really hope VR continues to get the funding required to continue developing the game how you all want and at a pace VR is comfortable with. Keep up the great work, A LOT of people were very positive towards the game in Cohh's chat as well. Cannot wait for alpha access so I can help out with whatever needs testing because I really think Pantheon is going to be successful.

This post was edited by Zazzaro at March 19, 2018 6:09 AM PDT
    • 37 posts
    March 19, 2018 6:43 AM PDT

That brought back so many memories! I felt so bad for Kim, because her mezzes kept breaking. :)

Every time I watch these videos it makes me more excited. So happy you're all creating Pantheon and can't wait 'til we can play too!

• 26 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:08 PM PDT

That looked awesome!!! Great work everyone you should all feel proud of all the work you have put into this game.   I want to thank you for keeping the dream alive.

I can't wait to be able to get into this game and see it for myself 

• 2886 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:53 PM PDT

Yes, very enjoyable stream indeed :) If you want a written recap, mine is available here: https://pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/8172/bazgrim-s-18-mar-2018-stream-recap

• 294 posts
    March 19, 2018 4:54 PM PDT

Loved what I saw.... but you guys cheated. You're supposed to fight all the way back in through the multitude of respawns.

Perhaps a "Hero Call" will be in order for the future.

• 19 posts
    March 19, 2018 6:21 PM PDT

Amazing stream and loving how far they have and even with being in a Pre-Alpha state still seeming more polished then some of the games and MMO's i have played over the last couple of years. But glad to see that there will be more thought on what abilities you want to use instead of the rinse and repeat that has become normal button mashing/macro'ing.

• 7 posts
    March 19, 2018 7:49 PM PDT

Really enjoyed seeing what you guys have accomplished so far, the game looks amazing already.  Just watching you guys grind down through a dungeon, the wiping, the gameplay, reminds me so much of the EQ glory days.  Can't wait for alpha and being able to explore, contribute, and be a part of what I feel will be a ground breaking game.  Kudos guys!