Forums » Community Sites

Green Chat

• 14 posts
    March 15, 2018 8:17 PM PDT

Greetings everyone!

Figured it was about time I posted about my series on YouTube “Green Chat”.

When I first found out about Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen in 2015 I almost couldn’t believe what I was hearing on my phone as I headed into town to pick up a pizza for me and the family.  I had recently just gone though one of the most amazing experiences of my life when my wife told me she was pregnant, and as we all likely know that’s when funds get interesting!

I wanted nothing more than to support Visionary Realms in any way I could, but as much as I wanted to pledge or donate I didn’t have the means at that point in my life.  At the time I quickly chewed though all the content that was out there and wanted more.  So, I decided to give it my best shot at filling the gap.   It had always been an interest of mine making content on YouTube, but nothing ever gave me the motivation or traction I needed to go through with anything.

After a rocky start, took a lot more thought and work then I expected, I finally got my idea’s together and a concept for the channel.  Two years later I created Green Chat, a channel focused on sharing Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen for anyone hungry for related content like I was.  A place where others can ask me questions and I share my opinion, to include topics which I refer to as points of interest on a weekly basis.

Sorry for the monolog hahaha but seemed the most ideal method to characterize what my channel is all about.  It feels great to be apart of something and watching it develop into an amazing game/experience.  Looking forward to seeing you in Terminus 8)

Link to Call Me Cleeze: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkLSny76n1TkjvInQ3RDRg

With much respect,

~Cleeze

• 1860 posts
    March 15, 2018 9:38 PM PDT

I enjoy your discussions.  Very level headed.  Keep up the good work.

• 27 posts
    March 16, 2018 3:06 AM PDT
    Hey Cleeze, thanks for sharing. At first I thought "oh cool another Pantheon channel", but YouTube is telling me I've already watched most of your videos except for your latest one. I guess I've been clicking on them in the related videos section.

I'll check out your latest one on my way to work and subscribe to stay up to date.
    • 248 posts
    March 16, 2018 4:58 AM PDT

I really enjoy Green Chat!

Especially when the sound is good... :p

-sorte. (also known as Muddy Feet)

• 14 posts
    March 16, 2018 6:10 PM PDT

Thanks guys 8)

Sorte you are pretty much indirectly becoming my "sound guy" lol, thanks for the mention!

~Cleeze

This post was edited by Cleeze at March 16, 2018 6:10 PM PDT
    • 3237 posts
    March 16, 2018 9:49 PM PDT

Welcome to the community Cleeze.

• 28 posts
    March 17, 2018 10:55 AM PDT

Welcome cleeze. I enjoy your videos. keep up the good work bud!

• 42 posts
    March 17, 2018 6:45 PM PDT

Welcome Cleeze ive really been enjoying your videos man:)

• 248 posts
    March 18, 2018 2:11 AM PDT

Cleeze said:

Thanks guys 8)

Sorte you are pretty much indirectly becoming my "sound guy" lol, thanks for the mention!

~Cleeze

"Sound Guy" ... I think I'll add that to my résumé xD

-sorte.

• 313 posts
    April 2, 2018 7:54 PM PDT

Been watching your shows, and I really enjoy them.  Keep up the great work.

• 3016 posts
    April 25, 2018 3:33 PM PDT

Thank you Cleeze! :)