Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon News

• 30 posts
    February 26, 2018 3:26 PM PST

Hail all! I would like to share with you, a new website with a focus on all news related to Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. The site will continue to add new sections to cover other aspects of the game including character classes, abilities, zones, maps, and strategies. Future plans include the addition of forums where we can all discuss every aspect of the world of Terminus. I welcome all to submit Pantheon related news and information through the website or via PM here at the Pantheon forums.

Come check it out at:

https://pantheonnews.com

Update: July 19 2018

Recently Added Section: Pantheon Community - List News from the Pantheon community including releases of new shows, important discussions, etc. Send an email news@pantheonnews.com if you have something you want posted. We will also keep an eye on Twitter, Forums, etc. to try to catch Community activity.

I will utilize this forum thread to update new additions to the website. 

This post was edited by Draygon at July 19, 2018 2:35 PM PDT
    • 626 posts
    February 26, 2018 3:51 PM PST

Nice job on the website. :)

• 258 posts
    February 26, 2018 4:57 PM PST

Very nice job!!

• 126 posts
    February 26, 2018 5:37 PM PST

Looks good! Thank you.

• 30 posts
    July 19, 2018 2:35 PM PDT

Recently Added Section: Pantheon Community - List News from the Pantheon community including releases of new shows, important discussions, etc. Send an email news@pantheonnews.com if you have something you want posted. We will also keep an eye on Twitter, Forums, etc. to try to catch Community activity.

• 2886 posts
    July 19, 2018 3:39 PM PDT

Wow somehow I am just finding out about this now. Nice website!

• 1785 posts
    July 19, 2018 7:35 PM PDT

It's ok Baz, me too!  Nice job on the site Draygon!  I'll go add a link to ya from my guild page (that no one really looks at yet, so don't expect too much)

• 30 posts
    July 21, 2018 8:06 AM PDT

Thank you so much for the compliments. I've not been promoting it too much as I was (and still am) working on getting a feel for a design which focuses on content. I have been wanting to expand to cover the community news in a way which still places emphasis on primary game news. I added the Pantheon Community news as a separate section and will be integrating notifications into the main news page to give increased visibility. I'm also working on adding to the existing sections with plans to expand to include more in-depth articles. 

I keep an eye on different sources but please do shoot me a message when ever you post new content. I'll list it on the site and Twitter.

• 259 posts
    August 10, 2018 7:48 AM PDT

Very nice job :)

Keep sharing.

• 9 posts
    August 25, 2018 2:09 PM PDT

Great website! Keep it up!

• 72 posts
    January 29, 2021 3:50 PM PST

Will you be continuing this site?  The last post was on the Feb 2019 newsletter and there have been a few more new ones out since then.

• 30 posts
    August 7, 2021 12:56 PM PDT

Hi Pikachu22.. Yes, the dust was blown off of the site and the cobwebs were gathered for future tailoring skillups.. Pantheonnews.com will be regularly updated with all things Pantheon as quickly as it gets into my hands. I look forward to sharing what we learn of the game as we move towards Alpha and beyond!