Forums » The Bard

• 708 posts
    February 12, 2018 11:57 AM PST

I have returned from my sabbatical bards! Can't wait to stir up some crap ;D

On a serious note, Bard is still the most popular class forum. How we possibly might not make launch is a tragedy.

• 3773 posts
    February 12, 2018 12:45 PM PST

Welcome back Noobie!

• 560 posts
    February 13, 2018 1:51 PM PST

Aye, great to have you grabbing up your stir stick again.  It’s been a bit quiet on the bard front of late. Plan remains the same (still post release), no matter how politely I try to trick Kilsin into spilling a few bard beans he keeps crushing those dreams!

• 708 posts
    February 14, 2018 10:05 AM PST

Kilsin is a man enboldened by his title. ;)

I actually don't mind post release. I believe they truly want to make a great class, something special even, and I'm excited at the thought!

I just love playing the bard, maybe more specifically 'Brad's' bards although every MMO I've played I was a bard if I could be. I played my bard for what like 7 years in VG which was after playing a bard for like 4-5 straight years in EQ. Had like 4 alts in VG who were barely lvl 20. I played my bard almost every day I logged in. Had completed most of everything I could for a bard and if I didn't have anything to do personally I'd join guildmates and friends to help them in their endeavors no matter what lvl they were. I could always be found helping flip temples or helping other bards get their mask or helping with lower APW stuff or whatever. Just thinking back on these memories brings a smile to my face.

I will be sad for a moment when I select my tank rather than my bard upon the game's release. And then I will be sad for another moment when I retire that tank upon the bard's release. Just for a moment ;) because I'm hoping I can see what progenizing my tank will do for his heir :D