Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheon Streaming Program

• 189 posts
    February 12, 2018 11:48 AM PST

I tried looking with the search function, but I still think it sucks and needs to be fixed (No offense VR <3)

I can't seem to find a specific post about this topic, but I was hoping to maybe get some insight on it.

Like; Does everyone who streams get to participate? Is there going to be an e-mail sent when this is available? What is the program about? -OR- Is there going to be more information on what this program is about?

If there was already a discussion, feel free to share some links. Sorry in advance :)

• 2752 posts
    February 12, 2018 11:58 AM PST

Well they had a link to sign up in the January newsletter: https://goo.gl/forms/nRFFF2ed4AByrgPB2

Otherwise I don't think they have said much of anything about it. 

• 557 posts
    February 12, 2018 12:20 PM PST

I don't think you missed any posts, Fancy.  All I can recall is the newsletter which called it "a streaming program for everyone" with the link which Iksar gave.

Fill out the app and hope for the best.

• 2886 posts
    February 12, 2018 12:42 PM PST

Here's what I got at TwitchCon...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to stream Pantheon?

Starting in 2018, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen will open its doors to streamers.*

- Stream independently or play a guided session with the developers

- Get early access keys for giveaways

- Interview the devs

- Compete in our streamer-only pre-launch challenges and championships

- Have ideas of your own? We'd love to hear from you

For registration or questions, please send your channel information along with a note of interest to ben@visionaryrealms.com or via twitter to @BenDeanReality

*Due to demand, not all opportunities may be available to all streamers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, what Ben told me was that the goal was to make it so that pretty much anyone that wanted to could at least stream the game. But as the disclaimer says, there inevitably won't be enough of those extra perks to go around and will be given at Ben's discretion.

And based on some recent posts on Brad's Twitter account, it sounds like the streamer program may take effect as soon as "a few months" from now, possibly even before the end of Pre-Alpha. So it's possible that VIPs (or Champions with PA access) will have an opportunity to stream before other pledge tiers. And this would fall under some sort of special streaming NDA. There are certainly many more details to come on this.

• 1281 posts
    • 189 posts
    February 12, 2018 7:59 PM PST

I did not see more info on that, so thanks Baz!

I signed up a while ago and resigned up because I just changed my twitch name. So hopefully we will get more insight on it. Don't want to miss out on such an amazing opportunity :)

• 2756 posts
    February 15, 2018 5:58 AM PST

I'm so looking forward to this and I hope I can get involved.  I'm only signed up for the Alpha, though...

• 98 posts
    February 16, 2018 8:54 AM PST

I signed up for this too but figure I won't get picked XD I'm a VERY minimalist streamer and tend to show the game only, no webcam or commentary unless I feel like giving background or explanation on something.