Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

New Website!

• 363 posts
    February 8, 2018 3:30 PM PST

Proud to announce that the website for my new side project is now LIVE! We have music, photos, and a recap video of a recent live show all ready to go. We just got the full shopping cart experience set up as well, we'll be adding merch soon! Would love feedback on anything related to it.

https://spectralmurda.com/

This post was edited by Flossie at February 8, 2018 3:30 PM PST
    • 3237 posts
    February 8, 2018 5:29 PM PST

Now I see what you have been up to all this time!  I like what I see (and hear) and hope you enjoy plenty of success in the future, but most importantly have a blast doing it.  I know you are passionate about your music and it's always awesome to see someone living the dream.  One minor issue I noticed with the site was that it starts to slowly crawl downward.  I'm not sure if this is by design, but if it's unintentional let me know and I'll see if I can take a look at the code and determine what's going on.

This post was edited by oneADseven at February 8, 2018 5:29 PM PST
    • 363 posts
    February 9, 2018 8:55 AM PST

Thanks oneADseven, yeah it's been a busy winter in the studio for me, getting this new project off the ground took a big push. Appreciate the feedback on the website, that's not intentional, but I can't recreate it on my end. Were you viewing on mobile or desktop? I'll take a look at the code as well, if I can't figure it out I'll let you know.

• 3237 posts
    February 9, 2018 11:48 AM PST

I'm using a desktop, Edge Browser.  It starts happening right below the "Videos" section.  The gray space beneath that section continues to expand and descend, slowly but surely growing in size.  This issue does not exist on Mozilla so it might be browser related.

This post was edited by oneADseven at February 9, 2018 11:50 AM PST
    • 363 posts
    February 9, 2018 1:12 PM PST

Well there's your problem, you're using Edge. xD 

I see it on Edge now too, I'll take a look at the code and figure it out. Thanks for noticing that brotha.