can i plz be a fat rogue?

• 19 posts
    February 2, 2018 10:33 AM PST

• 932 posts
    March 24, 2018 8:31 AM PDT

They need a fat Monk too, sorta like Kung Fu Panda.....hehehehe

• 16 posts
    August 21, 2018 10:39 PM PDT

This is a great idea. I really want to play a fat dwarf...like orca fat...maybe one that sweats and grunts profusely in battle. Really hope we get some customization options. 

• 3823 posts
    August 22, 2018 3:32 AM PDT

It depends on what race you pick :) You may be able to make a chunky Human Rogue or Dwarf Rogue, but a Gnome Rogue.. probably not lol. But it still remains to be seen what the upper limits of the weight slider will be for the different races. From Istuulamae:

"We will have race-specific sliders that will allow for reasonable and appropriate variance. But I appreciate the feedback as always. I can't say whether or not the norms of the final iteration will be more to your liking, but I can say that we're not done tinkering with proportions, relative size and so on."

This post was edited by Bazgrim at August 22, 2018 3:33 AM PDT
    • 380 posts
    September 15, 2018 2:18 PM PDT

While it could be feature creep this would be nice for certain races based on lore or just set body types like in SWTOR. Sure SWTOR didn't have enough choices, tiny and scrawny, mid height and scrawny, tall and muscular and fat, its a nice start.

• 124 posts
    October 6, 2018 9:29 PM PDT

Agree agree agree! Not enough fat people options in games. Let me play some fat piece of crap or a muscular guy but a huge belly. I know I know. The issue is how this will all look with gear. So sad. I want fat people...

• 122 posts
    October 25, 2018 11:16 AM PDT

I wonder how many calories one has to eat to be fat after one just spent 3 hours running with armor/equipment/backpack and 6 hours fighting with said equipment still on them...

• 19 posts
    October 25, 2018 11:22 AM PDT

Rogue said:

I wonder how many calories one has to eat to be fat after one just spent 3 hours running with armor/equipment/backpack and 6 hours fighting with said equipment still on them...

ask an offensive lineman in the NFL :D. seriously though a lot of calories. 

• 124 posts
    October 30, 2018 9:29 AM PDT

Rogue said:

I have a glandular problem so not hard.

• 206 posts
    December 6, 2018 9:26 AM PST

I think this comes down to a question of how extensive character creation will be. I'm really hoping for an in-depth character creation system. It seems like it shouldn't be too demanding for a wide range of systems (just look at FFXIV, which is on consoles and has super in-depth character creation), and I see no reason to keep it limited. The worst feeling in a game like an MMORPG is coming across others and realizing that it seems the world is full of one family that has thousands of brothers and sisters that look similar.

• 54 posts
    December 6, 2018 1:40 PM PST

Hopefully all body shapes will be possible, but I think a requirement that if you make a fat rogue, all video must be shared of the "oh, Sh*t!" moments and you running away.