Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

What To Play While You Wait

• 109 posts
    January 28, 2018 6:52 PM PST

I don't know about you guys but I've been going crazy waiting for the next phase of Pantheon and looking for something to fill the void while I do so.  I think I may have finally found it!!  Legends of Aria came out of no where for me as I had never seen it talked about anywhere and it wasn't on the "top 10" lists.  That being said damn it looks great if you liked Ultima Online back in the day.  However, LoA appears to be even better as they've improved on what the experience is like in the beginning.  

I'm not sure where to begin so I'll just list some things I really like about this game.  

Skills go up with use, Character Attributes, Mounts, Portals, LOTS of Spells, use whatever skills/spells you want within the limitation of required points and max points.  I really like the way they handled PVP and the graphics are great even at this early phase of the game.  

You may recall if you ever played UO that it got kind of nuts with Animal Tamers having dragons and it was relatively easy to do so.  They've changed it so you need to GM multiple skills to tame the massive animals which ultimately nullified the issue from the past.

Anyhow I felt obligated to share here with you guys in case you feel the same way I do and are so inclined to make a small investment in something else while you wait.  I've only scratched the surface of what this game has to offer from what I can tell.

Here's a video I've been watching today about it that really helped understand the most recent changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQNd5Lvo_M

Founders packages are available starting tomorrow and I suspect $40 will get you playing.

This post was edited by Frostyglitch at January 28, 2018 7:29 PM PST