Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

i stopped posting! here's why!

• 58 posts
    January 19, 2018 11:36 AM PST

It's a ridiculous reason really, but i tend to agree with most people that brings up good ideas therefore i enjoy reading the postes! But the real reason why i stopped posting was due to the fact i'm waiting for alpha mails to go around, as i understand this is still far but i always keep a glitter of hope that i might get that wonderful e-mail that alpha begins! So now a days i noticed my older postes people are replying to them! Since i wrote in one of those postes i get a notification that it has been a reply...

So every so often i get this mail coming in on my phone, i see from pantheon, i get this glimmer, this excitement, this adrenaline rush, the ideas of preparing a small vacation from work, the planning around my life to play this game is rolling in my mind... 

I open the mail, its a reply to one of the postes!

now im not upset i get to read a wonderful opinion on a subject that i took to heart in which i wrote something... but this glimmer of hope is torn away... 

now after rereading this poste, i do realise that i'm pretty much shooting myself in the foot... knowing all sort of people will have a chance to play with my emotions by just replying to this poste!

so i made the decision to start writting back on the forums and i will expect replies! ah!

So thanks again to all that previously wrote on the postes i've wrote in, i do like the sensation the excitements! lol

cheers

• 2752 posts
    January 19, 2018 11:43 AM PST

Thank you for the update. Everyone here on the forums (and in General Discussion in particular) were very concerned about your whereabouts. 

• 1095 posts
    January 19, 2018 11:56 AM PST

Iksar said:

Thank you for the update. Everyone here on the forums (and in General Discussion in particular) were very concerned about your whereabouts. 

Oh man, this is great haha.

Welcome back, I knew there was something missing in my life, just didn't know what it was.

• 3016 posts
    January 19, 2018 12:07 PM PST

Read the posts and the replies..helps to pass the time away.   hehehe

• 769 posts
    January 19, 2018 12:21 PM PST

This thread is puzzling. 

I'm puzzled. 

• 189 posts
    January 19, 2018 12:31 PM PST

I think you can turn those notifications off if it is a problem? lol

But Pre-Alpha started. So that's the best news we've had for a while. Which means Alpha is just around the corner. Keep watching your mail!

• 2886 posts
    January 19, 2018 12:32 PM PST

If your emotions are that volatile and easily influenced and you don't want to be tortured by the innocent forum posts of others, you can always change your notifications settings here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/members/settings/notifications

But if you're just into that sorta thing, well, welcome back. lol

• 769 posts
    January 19, 2018 12:36 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Let's all thank Kilsin for keeping this forum rated-G, cuz this would just be too easy. Can't just softball them in like that. 

• 2886 posts
    January 19, 2018 12:40 PM PST

Tralyan said:

Bazgrim said:

Let's all thank Kilsin for keeping this forum rated-G, cuz this would just be too easy. Can't just softball them in like that. 

Oh yes I can lol cause it's funny watching people try to resist :P

• 1860 posts
    January 19, 2018 12:41 PM PST

All my thread reply emails go to spam while emails from VR go to inbox.  You know they aren't the same thing right?

OP, can I ask what your primary language is?  There seems to be miscommunication.

• 58 posts
    January 19, 2018 1:26 PM PST

Thanks for all the replies :-P

yes i made it too easy perhaps i should had thought of this more indepts! lol 

i do appreciate all the love! lol althought i have been following the developement just not active on the forums :-) 

someone did ask a question! French would be my primary language! 

And i do know all about turning off notifications, but don't want to do that :-) 

some of these replies were pretty good :-)

Cheers

• 2138 posts
    January 19, 2018 3:24 PM PST

There is a tiny checkbox at the bottom of the thread  that says "send me notifications when other members reply to this topic".

if you uncheck it, you wont get notifications for every reply post to the topic.

• 9115 posts
    January 19, 2018 3:58 PM PST

Welcome back Beez!

I have moved this to Off-Topic so please feel free to continue the discussion here :)

• 470 posts
    January 19, 2018 7:29 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Tralyan said:

Bazgrim said:

Oh yes I can lol cause it's funny watching people try to resist :P

Resistance is Futile...

• 264 posts
    January 20, 2018 10:11 AM PST

You never know when that slip of paper you find in your pocket that says Inspector #7 will really be a note from the Little Redheaded Girl !  Keep your hopes up; never change your personal style of English , it is awesome.

Welcome back to the long night, the sun will appear someday.

Skycaster Crimsonhands

• 208 posts
    January 28, 2018 4:31 PM PST

Hey folks!  I know I have not been as active as I once was but I have turned into a lurker on the forums now.  The reason I stopped being so active was becasue I saw the same topics/ideas/concerns occuring over and over and repeating.  I just got tired of constantly repeating what had already been said and then it got to the point where it was beginning to aggrevate me because it looked like people were not reading the forums at all.  I decided it would be best for the community and my health/sanity if I jsut took a major step back and just kept up with the game and contribute unique ideas/concepts that had not been covered by the already vast and talented people on the fourms already.  I guess you could say I am in casual mode now for the game because I want the release to badly LoL..  Anyways, yeah I have been around reading the forums and such that interest me but not commenting much.