Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 2 posts
    January 13, 2018 5:45 AM PST

I've been lurking around the forums for a whiloe now.  I don't talk much because when I do, you can't shut me up. Really looking forward to this game. I recently went back to playing the original EQ because let's face it, MMOs today just aren't that good.  They're good, but they don't give you that feeling that EQ used to give.  Maybe I'm just getting old.  

Anyway, looking forward to seeing y'all around. 

• 603 posts
    January 13, 2018 6:04 AM PST

Welcome Fumeden :)

-sorte.

• 99 posts
    January 13, 2018 7:09 AM PST

Welcome!

• 1060 posts
    January 13, 2018 7:50 AM PST

Hello and welcome here. May we all find what we are looking for.

• 1291 posts
    January 13, 2018 9:43 AM PST

Welcome  :)

• 501 posts
    January 13, 2018 9:49 AM PST

Welcome Fume.  Pull up a chair. 

• 88 posts
    January 14, 2018 9:36 AM PST
    Welcome Dunedin, good to finally the lurker :)

There are many of us who still play original EQ.
    I been playing "p1999" with some friends lately.
    Also got some toons on "Tunare" server eq1.
    Sounds like you, along with the majority of us are eagerly awaiting the arrival of, what we all hope will be the next 10-20 year mmo.
    So many are seeking that challenge of old, the very real danger of risk Vs reward and the feeling of accomplishment you get from killing, finishing, exploring or obtaining that goal you have had.

I got a lvl 10 Necro on p1999. And it's the most fun I have had in a game in years. Actually being afraid in a game is great. I had died a ton of times. Couldn't find my body, so I just left it and kept playing. Eventually found my body 2 levels later.
    Happily looted it. Found a half elf camp, KoS... Died... Couldn't find my body again... Forced me to learn the zone. Now. I am pretty used to Neriak Forest and can find my way around.
    Best time EVA!

We look forward to seeing you in game, lurking from the shadows :)
    • 3724 posts
    January 15, 2018 3:40 AM PST

Welcome!

• 1720 posts
    January 15, 2018 12:33 PM PST

Welcome ! Fumeden ;)