Forums » Support

• 11 posts
    January 9, 2018 9:00 AM PST

Hello I just pledged Pathfinder. Could someone please update me one what I can expect next? Is Beta in progress? Thanks.

• 110 posts
    January 9, 2018 9:11 AM PST

Pre-alpha is in progress, beta probably won't be for at least a year... welcome!

• 11 posts
    January 9, 2018 9:15 AM PST

So if we qualify they will send us an email for alpha access?

• 110 posts
    January 9, 2018 9:56 AM PST

When alpha starts yes, it's pre-alpha at the moment and that only began a week or so ago. I doubt we will see alpha invites for 3 to 6 months but no-one really knows I'm afraid...

• 236 posts
    January 9, 2018 10:12 AM PST

Tyler said:

So if we qualify they will send us an email for alpha access?

If your pledge includes the alpha or beta testing they'll let you know when the time comes. Pre-Alpha started just before Christmas so alpha is up next, whenever that may be. As for the email, if you haven't received a pledge email about your purchase they do those manually, so it can be a bit slow. But your pledge should be listed under your Subscription/Settings tab. If it's not in a few days and you're worried about you can ping CS. They're pretty good about getting back with folks at a reasonable time.

Edit: Typo

This post was edited by Kratuk at January 9, 2018 11:44 AM PST
    • 11 posts
    January 9, 2018 11:07 AM PST

Thank you very much for responding Kratuk and Kipling.

• 7830 posts
    January 9, 2018 3:06 PM PST

Welcome Tyler, great to have you here with us :)

Moved to Support as it is a pledge related question and News and Announcements are for VR staff only.