Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Fallen Gate [TLE] Server on EverQuest 2

• 4 posts
    December 10, 2017 7:56 PM PST

As I'm waiting between testing periods, up until the launch of the game when I will probably jump ship entirely, I will be playing EverQuest 2 on the Fallen Gate [TLE] server. Kingdom of Sky is about to drop, meaning AAs are about to be introduced and content upwards of level 70 becomes active.

I'm playing a Shadowknight, level 35, and plan to get it to 70, gear it, and use it as a means to power level others and help out. I'll probably ultimately create an enchanter of some sort when it comes to serious group (even potentially raid) content. I have some other of Pantheon folks joining me. I'm not sure how serious we're going to get, but I thought I'd mention here that there's at least one PA person filling non-PA time with this game. I've just done the EverQuest 1 TLP servers too many times now to really want to go back, so thought I'd give this a go since it's been such a long time. My name is Muldoon in-game, and I'll check the notifications here for those interested/any replies to this topic. You can PM me here as well!