Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon November 2017 Roundup, featuring news, dev posts +more!

• 30 posts
    December 4, 2017 1:56 AM PST

My Pantheon November 2017 Roundup is ready for viewing! It features news, community content, discussions, screenshots, and developer posts.

You can find the link here: https://goo.gl/WVJhrU

Enjoy!

• 9115 posts
    December 4, 2017 2:21 AM PST

Nice job as always, Nick, thanks man! :)

• 626 posts
    December 4, 2017 6:22 AM PST

Thank you Nick!

• 173 posts
    December 31, 2017 4:02 AM PST

This roundup is awesome! Excellent job Nick. I appreciate your time and effort on this.

• 1095 posts
    December 31, 2017 2:42 PM PST

Maybe we should have a new comers/game update forum section for people who need to get up speed and stuff like this can be stickied there. Very useful thanks man.

This post was edited by Aich at December 31, 2017 2:42 PM PST
    • 57 posts
    December 31, 2017 2:51 PM PST

Wow, super useful! That is perfect for people like me who kind of just found out about Pantheon as @Zeem mentioned.

I do feel like I am trying to play catch up, thankfully I am fully invested in this game and am asorbing as much information as I can possibly find...

Even my wife is surprised by my interest in this amazing possibility of a game.  She was wondering why I had my face glued to my phone for like four hours straight last night, she just laughed when I told her I was reading the forums for a video game that is not even out yet...

anyways, thanks again for this, much appreciated!

• 1095 posts
    December 31, 2017 3:35 PM PST

Suterian said:

Wow, super useful! That is perfect for people like me who kind of just found out about Pantheon as @Zeem mentioned.

I do feel like I am trying to play catch up, thankfully I am fully invested in this game and am asorbing as much information as I can possibly find...

Even my wife is surprised by my interest in this amazing possibility of a game.  She was wondering why I had my face glued to my phone for like four hours straight last night, she just laughed when I told her I was reading the forums for a video game that is not even out yet...

anyways, thanks again for this, much appreciated!

Hey :) Welcome aboard