Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Future Pantheon Streamers

• 626 posts
    November 28, 2017 7:56 AM PST

Looking to stream Pantheon primarily once Released? Try using the PantheonMMO Twitch Community to promote your stream even while waiting. This allows future Pantheon Viewers to easily find you and your stream while streaming other games and waiting for the ability to stream Pantheon itself. 

Link to the community - https://www.twitch.tv/communities/pantheonmmo

I've been following/watching streams that use it when able so figured I'd share it here for others :)

This post was edited by Reignborn at November 28, 2017 7:57 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    November 28, 2017 9:10 AM PST

Nice one Saicred, thanks!

• 98 posts
    November 30, 2017 1:43 PM PST

Neato, I'll have to use this when I stream. I will be Pantheon's Worst Streamer!!

• 1019 posts
    December 13, 2017 10:54 AM PST

I've never made a video before, but I think I'm going to start.

• 3237 posts
    December 16, 2017 3:58 PM PST

I plan on streaming Pantheon in the future and hope to have my channel set up within the next month or so.  Prior to being able to stream Pantheon, I'll probably put in some work with League of Legends, PUBG, and Overwatch.  I have some really cool ideas that will help my channel stand out from an entertainment perspective ... looking forward to showing everybody what I have been cooking up in the development lab!  See you soon.

• 1095 posts
    December 16, 2017 4:20 PM PST

Kittik said:

I've never made a video before, but I think I'm going to start.

Its quite fun Kittik, should give it a shot.

I'll be doing Pantheon videos for sure. Already have a small YT channel with 500k+ video views for gaming content. I do walkthrough of areas, quests and class/feature reviews as well. I have League and PUBG videos also. I also like to film guild raids and events so thats what I'll prolyl be making in Pantheon is showing off areas then raid content and tips and tricks as I find them. As far as streaming, I've never done a stream, but who knows. 

This post was edited by Aich at December 17, 2017 9:18 AM PST
    • 196 posts
    March 10, 2020 9:19 PM PDT

I will be streaming this when the NDA is released. I don't care about the money but the community is more important to me.