Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pre Alpha Start

This topic has been closed.
    • 28 posts
    November 28, 2017 1:04 AM PST

When do you think will the actual start be, now that its announced to be ready for the holidays? :)

I would love if they open the servers to the pre alpha people (like myself ^^) at 20th where they will stop the pre alpha packages

• 19 posts
    November 28, 2017 1:09 AM PST
    I think there already several threads on this topic bud. Idk where the links are, but I think this thread is reduntant.
    • 28 posts
    November 28, 2017 1:11 AM PST

Vaarsuvious said: I think there already several threads on this topic bud. Idk where the links are, but I think this thread is reduntant.

not sure about it - i looked the last posts through and there was nothing - sry for reduntant post if it really is so

• 19 posts
    November 28, 2017 1:34 AM PST
    Actually, it seems I was mistaken; the thread I saw asking about pa release was in the VIP forum
    • 28 posts
    November 28, 2017 1:50 AM PST

Vaarsuvious said: Actually, it seems I was mistaken; the thread I saw asking about pa release was in the VIP forum

can you tell me where i can find the VIP forums? I am a pre alpha pledger but I dont find them - opened a support ticket already, but not answered yet

• 633 posts
    November 28, 2017 3:16 AM PST

Make sure you click the "More -> Loging" in the upper right (if on desktop, not sure about mobile).  Even though you may be logged in sometimes you have to do that to get the forums to show up.

• 28 posts
    November 28, 2017 4:02 AM PST

yeah i am logged in - might be a problem with my old kickstarter pledge - wrote a support ticket - thx tho

• 1019 posts
    November 28, 2017 5:43 AM PST

Thursday!

• 28 posts
    November 28, 2017 5:48 AM PST

Kittik said:

Thursday!

in 2 days? ^^ or thursday the 21th december? :P

• 1019 posts
    November 28, 2017 6:05 AM PST

Lagencie said:

Kittik said:

Thursday!

in 2 days? ^^ or thursday the 21th december? :P

Oh, I have no clue, I'm just putting my bet out there.  

Do I have anyone that will give me odds?

This post was edited by Kittik at November 28, 2017 6:06 AM PST
    • 513 posts
    November 28, 2017 7:06 AM PST

As the resident Panthanite here in Las Vegas I would throw this out there:

Pre-Alpha launch in two days:  10 for 1

More interesting though is this line:

Kilsin surviving backstabbing Aradune during a live stream:  337 for 1

• 801 posts
    November 28, 2017 7:08 AM PST

I am ok with Alpha, i am pre alpha backer in another game. Although i would be honored to help in Alpha any missed bugs. Sometimes we just have too many projects on the go. Thankfully i didnt upgrade my pledge incorrectly this time. Caught and fixed right away. I supported close to pre Alpha but not exactly. Id be ok with 2018 Mid or end of Alpha so i can get past the first Pre Alpha testing, and focus on Pantheon Alpha testing.

• 1019 posts
    November 28, 2017 7:25 AM PST

"For the Holidays" could be July 4th.  Just saying...

• 3016 posts
    November 28, 2017 11:16 AM PST

Nope was stated for the holidays coming up. :P

• 8 posts
    November 28, 2017 11:37 AM PST

Yea, I Alpha Brad's last games. Was a joy to bug out Vanguard and EQ (That was so long ago). I'm in the Alpha group again and look foward to bugging the game.

• 1019 posts
    November 28, 2017 1:08 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

Nope was stated for the holidays coming up. :P

4th of July is coming up.  8 short months.

• 35 posts
    November 28, 2017 4:48 PM PST

Kittik said:

Thursday!

not so exactly. summertime or wintertime?

This post was edited by Pufug at November 28, 2017 4:49 PM PST
    • 211 posts
    November 28, 2017 4:56 PM PST

Nephretiti said:

As the resident Panthanite here in Las Vegas I would throw this out there:

Pre-Alpha launch in two days:  10 for 1

More interesting though is this line:

Kilsin surviving backstabbing Aradune during a live stream:  337 for 1

Friday Dec 22nd is my bet

• 1095 posts
    December 9, 2017 2:53 PM PST

So who won lol.

• 3016 posts
    December 9, 2017 2:54 PM PST

Mine was Dec 15th...pretty close but no cigar. :)

• 1281 posts
    December 9, 2017 6:14 PM PST

A very popular discussion website has some information about the start date.

I hope they just say it in the December newsletter so us non-testers can finally talk about it, because it's kind of silly to ban/block/edit post talking about it like people knowing it's starting/going on will ruin the chances the game has to succeed or something.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at December 9, 2017 6:16 PM PST
    • 3016 posts
    December 9, 2017 6:24 PM PST

bigdogchris said:

A very popular discussion website has some information about the start date.

I hope they just say it in the December newsletter so us non-testers can finally talk about it, because it's kind of silly to ban/block/edit post talking about it like people knowing it's starting/going on will ruin the chances the game has to succeed or something.

YOu might want to check what Kilsin has to say on that..if people are under NDA and spreading dates around...that's a no no.

• 9115 posts
    December 9, 2017 6:34 PM PST

No pe-alpha discussion of any kind, please. Anyone with pre-alpha access will be under EULA and NDA and will be breaching those agreements if they even mention they are involved, for everyone else, it is business as usual - minus the pre-alpha discussions which will be removed from this website if posted without authorisation.

I will close this up now but please refrain from making any more pre-alpha posts.